You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Penning

An unbelievably amazing dentist! Will make you want to come back to that office often.. Not that I'd have tons of problems in my mouth but just the staff is so accommodating and friendly on top of Dr. Penning being at his best all the time.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I couldn't be more greatful for an amazing dentist he cares so much about his patients, I have been with him for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else even when he left barrie we followed him he is extremely helpful great sense of humour and it's a very calming environment. His prices are great and when you are stuck he helps you out I highly recommend him and his staff and truly caring about people thank you Dr Penning for all you do for my family

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

It has been 10 years since Dr. P helped change my life and I wanted to give him and his staff a big shout-out. My teeth were hideous and I never smiled. The day it all changed seems like yesterday it is so clear. I have since moved and my dentist and hygienist still comment on them.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Worst dentist ever, brings his dog into a sterile office. Office staff not helpful. Previous dentist on staff was very good.

Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Robert Penning's response
Interesting but nonsensical...review occurred 24 hours after practice was sold. I (Dr. Penning) was the first/founding dentist of the practice therefore no 'previous dentist'. A dog did therapeutic visits for phobic patients. A review with an agenda though hard to figure out except to be totally negative...???

Submitted November 3, 2015

Like other posters on here, Dr. Penning is great but I think the prices are steep compared to other availble dental offices in Barrie. The other dental offices I've been to are just as friendly and the price is even better. For a check up and a cleaning $325 seems to be a little too much for me and I can't really afford that. Oh, and they charge a fee if you ever need to cancel at the last minute ($75.00). I was never charged a cancellation fee anywhere else, so it seems to me, other dental offices are more understanding about special circumstances.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Robert Penning's response
You are correct, $325 is not normal for a checkup and a cleaning. Sounds like we should have given you more information before booking - a more thorough Comprehensive Exam is about 80 minutes while a checkup is 3-7 minutes, depending. The number of x-rays will vary as will the time needed to do a proper cleaning. A full exam, basic x-rays and one hour of cleaning does add up to around 325. As for the cancellation fee, we strive to get you in and out on time and use the fee to help keep our schedule exact, not to help our revenue.

Submitted November 3, 2015

Had a missing front tooth, major decay and disintegration that my previous dentist of 10 years was at a loss to know where to even begin treating. Dr. Penning was recommended to me by a friend who told me he would be able to take care of my tooth issues. Dr. Penning examined me and set up a plan of action within a couple of days. He removed the decay,restored my missing front tooth and had my mouth looking better than ever in three visits. If you are looking for a positive dental experience, I could not recommend anyone more highly than this dentist.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Robert Penning's response
Glad you are happy - it is hard to feel like moving forward when you don't feel like you can open your mouth in public. Reactions like yours are so rewarding - Thanks!

Submitted November 3, 2015

I had a toothache that another dentist couldn't find. He figured it out and did all the treatment himself. Can't say enough about the whole place. Has great staff too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Robert Penning's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An unbelievably amazing dentist! Will make you want to come back to that office often.. Not that I'd have tons of problems in my mouth but just the staff is so..."

December 15, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

September 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://woodbridgesmiles.ca" to "http://www.woodbridgesmiles.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L6A1" to "L4H 3T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "10375 Weston Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19054171113".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be more greatful for an amazing dentist he cares so much about his patients, I have been with him for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else even when..."

November 12, 2014
  • City changed from "Barrie" to "Vaughan"

November 30, 2012