Ratings for Dr. Ariel D. Teitel

This doctor made me feel uncomfortable. I'll leave it at that. He uses a personal blood pressure monitor that's meant for home use instead of the professional one that's used in medical facilities. I told him I was not able to take a certain medication anymore because of bad side effects and he gave me no other medication options. Instead, I learned about other medication options by doing my own research.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

he is the most unprofessional doctor that I have ever encounter. He is not punchtual. His advice is horrible. You can find out more info online rather from him. waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Saw Dr. Teitel last year and found his office staff very unprofessional. He hardly spent time examining me and did not do any follow ups. Strange office set up in an apartment. I never went back.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Simply the best...and I speak advisedly. I'm a former nurse...have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 32 years...had seen 5 other rheumatologists before Dr. Teitel. He was the first who performed a meticulous exam and ordered thorough testing. He was attentive, managed my pain and was there for me when I needed him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Ariel D. Teitel's Credentials

• French

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)