Ratings for Dr. Wei Li

Excellent and friendly. Wait time was not that long either.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Not a clinic you want to go to as a patient and definitely not one you want to work for. So glad my friend warned me about applying here.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Don't work for this doctor. Go somewhere where your hard work and dedication is appreciated and you won't be thrown aside like a pile of trash. They've done this to many employees.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

last week i seen this doctor and she didn't take any of my health concern serious. she almost laugh. not going back

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

WORST doctor WORST clinic WORST staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

MISS DIAGNOSED----- I suffered LBP during working, seek dr. Li Wei , she diagnosed me muscle pain since 2016 October, but pain and numbness still persisted, till I admitted Bby Hospital ER, CT scan done, result is not muscle pain, more serious outcome. She told me believe her diagnosis, no need for X-Ray,CT Scan or MRI. She miss diagnosed, delayed my treatment, prolonged my suffering,😩😭😡

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I like Dr. Li but I don't think her having OB appointments during walk-in hours works all that well for the clinic. Oftentimes there is no where to sit. It would make more sense to have a separate facility for this.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

so busy clinic need more available chair. dr. Li deliver my baby and has been very helpful doctor to me

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Li has no business being a doctor let alone running/owning a clinic. She takes absolutely zero responsibility for her clinic staff and how they treat patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been a long-time patient of this clinic, and up until now I hadn't had an issue with any of the staff that work here. However, Majede Najar is totally inept at her job and needs to be fired. The first problem arose back in January when Ms. Najar told me that I was "unappreciative" of the fact that she "let" me make appointments (she also said this to me in front of other witnesses in the clinic.) However, this couldn't be further from the truth. I am beyond appreciative and have even gone out of my way to buy the clinic gifts as well as buy Majede coffee from Starbucks on SEVERAL occasions to show my gratitude. The second problem happened today, Sunday March 5th, 2017, when I went to the clinic earlier than my scheduled appointment time. I asked if I could be seen early and Majede told me that it was no problem, to take a seat and she'd put me right in as soon as a room became available. 15 minutes later, a doctor's friend walks into the clinic and gets put in ahead of everyone else. To heck with the patients who have been waiting and are suffering in pain! Had Majede explained that I had to wait due to someone else needing to be seen urgently, this wouldn't have even been an issue. If this was a one-time issue with this MOA, I wouldn't even be leaving a bad review, but at this point I have no choice. I've even requested to speak to Dr. Li specifically about the first issue, and she wasn't even willing to take 5 or 10 minutes out of her schedule to do so. If she wants to be blind to the unprofessionalism and the fact that her staff are being disrespectful to patients and seemingly picking and choosing who they want to put into rooms first, or not properly explaining things to patients, then so be it, but it's not a good look for the clinic and I'm certainly not going to just let it go, either. Majede either needs to resign or be fired, and if that doesn't happen then I will be filing a complaint against her and the clinic with the College of Physicians this week.

Submitted March 5, 2017