Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Dickerson

I suffered from excessive bleeding every month for several years. Dr. Dickerson was willing to try everything before resorting to surgery for a gigantic fibroid. She was always willing to listen to my concerns and returned every one of my calls the same day. When nothing else worked and I decided to have a hysterectomy so was very supportive of my decision. She made sure that I understood the whole process. I just had surgery a couple days ago and everything went very smoothly. I'm sore, but so far recovery has been much better than I expected. I'm very happy with my decision and grateful to Dr. Dickerson for her willingness to listen.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

She is horrible. Don't waste your time - there are a lot of good doctors out there, she is not one of them.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I saw Dr. Nancy Dickerson back in 2010 and she is very condescending and does not listen at all. I felt just terrible when I left and never wanted to see her again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

BEWARE! She does NOT listen and is condescending. This doctor prefers the obstretics portion of her practice. I needed surgery for a huge "fibroid." She told me that "we have lots and lots of time...all the time in the world." When I requested a hysterectomy she told me that I needed the "right" type of treatment. She pawned me off on a general M.D. to monitor my hemoglobin (extreme anemia) When I asked her what she planned on doing her reply was,"I don't really know yet, but get your hemoglobin up then call me and we'll schedule surgery. I didn't go back to her. Turns out I have Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma. I would never have known and probably would have died within 6 months if I had not found a physician willing to remove my uterus. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH YOUR LIFE. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! I should probably sue her so she doesn't do this to anyone else, but I am hoping this will at least help 1 other person.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Very helpful, knowledable and their when I needed her. she performed surgery on my twice and both times I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Yet another unknowledgable doctor. Very poor at her surgical skills. A routine surgery becomes a horror story. Beware!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Nancy M. Dickerson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

Neighborhood Health Partnership