Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Sherwin

Worth waiting for. Other DPM,s in town are weird or geeks. They are not easy to connect with. Now I know why Dr Sherwin is so busy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have found Dr. Sherwin to be very careful in deciding how to treat my feet. He is VERY conservative and does not rush you into any thing and will consider your finances. After many (12) months he finally suggested a small surgery for my problem. Other Drs. jump on this on the second visit. One day when I was in serious pain he phoned me at home about 7 p/m to check on me and to walk me through a difficult time. I was shocked. Just when does any Dr. do that now a days. I'm very well pleased with him and his staff. I'm 73 and well on the way to recovery. I was blessed to find him, reccomended by a friend who is also happy with him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Will not return to this doctor. Got the impression that he cared more about what insurance I had and pushed services that were not covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Sherwin was my third foot doctor I've seen in 2 months and he was worth the wait (new patient waiting list). He was thorough with his exam and explained my foot pain expertly and in a very caring manner (unlike the previous two foot doctors I'd seen). Neither of the two former doctors cared enough about my painful Plantar Fasciitis to give me cortisone injections except for Dr. Sherwin. I would highly recommend this doctor, do not waste your time with Dr. Cutler or Dr. Shaefor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

They are awesome at that office. From the receiptionist, the nurses and the fabulous doctor. I am very pleased with the service and medical care that I have been received for the past two years.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I saw dr Sherwin after suffering serious footpain for many months. As an avid walker, runner and exerciser in general I was so happy that I did. I had a cortizone injection which helped me immensly. Dr. Sherwin was knowledgeable and friendly and had several suggestions for me. It's been months since I've seen him and I'm heading back now since my foot pain came back as he said it would. I'm positive my next experience will be good as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very nice man, wife, and receptionist. All lovely people. However, I found a new podiatrist after learning that the chart notes for a May procedure were still waiting to be dictated in August. How can anyone accurately remember details with such a lag?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Sherwin helped me immeasureably. I could barely walk when I came into his office and he set me up with a cortisone injection and orthotics. I cried with relief on that first visit. He has done surgery for me and I was unprepared for the the lenghthy healing time. That took a bit of the glow off my over-all experience. I am grateful and have referred many to him. My only concern is that he either doesn't know who I am, doesn't really like me or has a very difficult time connecting with me. I would rate him highly, but would prefer to find a doctor with whom I feel more comfortable personally.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Sherwin is a very knowledgeable dr. He is always smiling and has never glared at me.He was very concerned about my care. He did a surgery for a bunion and two hammer toes over a year ago. My foot never felt better. I then injured the same foot 10 months later. I didnt want to go to any other foot dr but him again for my care. I highly recommend Dr. Sherwin.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Sherwin is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field and very caring. He has never "glared" at me as one person mentioned, but I have always treated him kindly as well. He was cordial and always smiling. I will be going to him again, really soon!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Sherwin's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA