Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Facchina

Very impressed. dr. Facchina and staff were friendly, thorough, and positive. My experience was five-star.Dr. Facchina came highly recommended and I concur. I will schedule with him again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Facchina for 6 years. I am willing to now travel an hour to stay with him because of his professionalism and caring nature. I never felt like he was trying to rush me in and out when I had questions. Although I wish his office were closer, it is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Excellent staff, friendly, courteous, informed me of all paperwork needed before appointment and made next appointment before leaving.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Very helpful, office was busy and backed-up but was not the Doctors fault.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

This office didn't take my insurance, which seems to be taken at every other medical facility. I payed out of pocket thinking this was this was the best place, but I was very disappointed. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff member who walked me back also tested my eyes with the instruments, also put drops in my eyes, and did the eye test! I asked her and she is not a nurse, just said she's a technician who's been trained???? I waited in the main waiting room and then another large area with tons of chairs for a long time. When I saw Dr. Facchina (in a room the size of a coat closet), he wasn't professional and he didn't spend much time looking in my eyes or answering questions. He didn't do the typical exam, but signed my perscription based on what the technician wrote down. What a waste; will never go back there again. I'll drive someplace else to find a good eye doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Stephen L. Facchina's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Chambersburg, PA