Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kwok

I booked an appointment with him which they scheduled 3 weeks into the future. I needed his help urgently because I was in a lot of pain and when I showed up on the day they made me wait 30 minutes past my appointment time so I had to leave since I had work. Now they moved it 3 weeks into the future. The secretary gets super cranky when you come 5 minutes late and gives you a hard time but they seem to have no problem making you wait 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

This is the doctor who delivered me when I was born 24 years ago. I still see him to this day for all my medical needs.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Kwok has been my family doctor for over a decade and has provided working advice and medication to deal with various ailments over the years. He doesn't "Always recommend Tylenol/Advil" as some people claim. If the situation *actually* requires it, he will prescribe what is needed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Stephen Kwok is my family doctor since I moved to Vancouver 19 years ago. He is extreme busy, well that is true. Let the fact speak for itself. I believe only good doctors would have returned patients, right? When someone argues Stephen is aiming at serving more patients, I believe he is trying to serve his patients with his best efforts. Giving that there is a cap on family doctor revenue, extra patients gives him nothing but work load.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Kwok is more concerned with seeing you quickly than actually seeing you. He always seems to be impatient and wants you out of his office as soon as possible. I feel as if he doesn't care for his patients and that he is quite negligent with regards to his patients' health. There was an incident once where he did not fully read a specialist's report and neglected to tell my family some very important details regarding the situation. I strongly believe that if he had spent an extra minute or two to go into detail, he could have saved someone's life.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

You will question your life when you book an appointment or talk with the receptionist. I always wonder do I need to knee before her to let her help me and to take my money and beg them to do my medical exams. I hated myself so much for not going to other clinics.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. S. Kwok isn't very helpful, seems like he is rushing you out quickly. Almost half of the time he just gives Tylenol for the solution. BTW, staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my years health exam doctor, each year health exam, I always feel very satisfied. The staff is very smart, give detail instructions on exam matters of attention, very efficent and punctual as well. During the exam, Dr. Kwok give very careful check and ask many health questions on current and history. And give some advise for the daily life. I feel dear and happy, very satisfied for the service. Many thanks for their service.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my years health exam doctor, each time exam, I got the detail instructions of the matters need attention. The staff is very smart, very efficient, time is punctually. The doctor exam very careful and ask many health questions, current and history and give some advise for the daily life. I always feel comfortable and got excellent service.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my immigration health exam doctor in these years, He and his staff always give me an excellent service, Before exam, give very detail instructions on every aspects, very efficient. During every exam, with great care and ask many question for current health and the history, Give the felt very responsibility. some health suggestion is useful for the daily life. Many thanks for the services.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017