Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kwok

Dr. Kwok is more concerned with seeing you quickly than actually seeing you. He always seems to be impatient and wants you out of his office as soon as possible. I feel as if he doesn't care for his patients and that he is quite negligent with regards to his patients' health. There was an incident once where he did not fully read a specialist's report and neglected to tell my family some very important details regarding the situation. I strongly believe that if he had spent an extra minute or two to go into detail, he could have saved someone's life.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

You will question your life when you book an appointment or talk with the receptionist. I always wonder do I need to knee before her to let her help me and to take my money and beg them to do my medical exams. I hated myself so much for not going to other clinics.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. S. Kwok isn't very helpful, seems like he is rushing you out quickly. Almost half of the time he just gives Tylenol for the solution. BTW, staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my years health exam doctor, each year health exam, I always feel very satisfied. The staff is very smart, give detail instructions on exam matters of attention, very efficent and punctual as well. During the exam, Dr. Kwok give very careful check and ask many health questions on current and history. And give some advise for the daily life. I feel dear and happy, very satisfied for the service. Many thanks for their service.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my years health exam doctor, each time exam, I got the detail instructions of the matters need attention. The staff is very smart, very efficient, time is punctually. The doctor exam very careful and ask many health questions, current and history and give some advise for the daily life. I always feel comfortable and got excellent service.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Kwok is my immigration health exam doctor in these years, He and his staff always give me an excellent service, Before exam, give very detail instructions on every aspects, very efficient. During every exam, with great care and ask many question for current health and the history, Give the felt very responsibility. some health suggestion is useful for the daily life. Many thanks for the services.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

His previous receptionist was terrible and good that she is retired.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I'm surprised by the low ratings here. I arrived slightly early and I was seen slightly early. At my family doctor's office, I usually have to wait a minimum of an hour after my appointment was made. I came in for the physical required for permanent residency. They ask you to drink a lot of water beforehand. Just make sure you are able to fill up 1/4 of a cup. They were thorough, organized and my physical not rushed but was done complete quickly. Any time I had a question about anything, I was emailed VERY quickly. I also like how they give you options on where you can get your lab work done.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Doctor mostly says: "Take Advil or Tylenol" Not very helpful, not good.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

My family went there to have my medical exam done for applying permanent residence. Appointment pretty on time and went very smooth. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016