Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Skinner

I just move to Hemet and feel totally blessed to have found my new dentist. Everyone is great there, but I want to give special thanks to Edna and Letty. You ladies are not only professional, you are caring and always go out of your way to help.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Terrible dentist. If you let him work on you you will regret it. Make sure he has insurance in case you have to sue him for malpractice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. I waited for 1-1/2 hours and when I got up to leave, he finally came in. Under my dental plan x-rays and cleaning are free. He never checked the gum pockets and said I needed a "debridement" with my cleaning and handed me a bill for $155. My last cleaning was about a year ago and it was extensive so this was not necessary. I told him I just wanted a regular cleaning and he refused to do it. I walked out. Since they took x-rays I now have to pay them to have the x-rays transferred to another dentist or I will have to pay for a new set of x-rays. WHAT A RIP OFF!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

this is by FAR the best dentist ive ever been to. the dentist is very good and takes good care of me every time im there... ive had a rootcanal/cap as well as all of my cleanings here. i wouldnt go anywhere else. The staff is very friendly and his assistants are very gental.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

ROOT CANEL 20 DAYS AGO AND I AM STILL IN PAIN.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008