Ratings for Dr. Jacques Perry

I found Dr Perry very efficient and informative and the surgery he did on my thigh resulted in a quick healing wound with very little scarring. I have been referred to another surgeon for a similar problem on my hand but am going to request that I be referred to Dr Perry again.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Perry had my husband flown to Perth for emergency surgery and I believe my husband would not be here if not for this Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had colonoscopy surgery and stomache surgery. I found Dr Perry very polite and pateint, informative etc., at my initial consultation but at my after surgery follow-up consultation I felt that he couldn't get me out of his office quick enough. Also, he charged $150 over the gap amount.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Very polite, friendly and helpful. Very busy practice but still very prompt and concise. Knowledgable, informative and had opportunity to ask any questions/make requests on regards to upcoming surgery.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr Perry performed my lap band surgery in june 2010 and has provided aftercare since, he is a lovely Doctor who is knowledgable about his subject and pesonable to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Very polite but standoffish doctor, but most doctors are, they cannot take personal interest in their patients. He seemed very knowledgeable to me and gave very explicit explanations. Will ask for him again for my next diagnosis

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Found Dr Perry to be very helpful and knowledgable. He performed Lap band surgery on me and I have had no complications at all and have lost 15.5kgs!!!! Bedside manner could improve but all working out great for me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I found Dr Perry to be a wonderful doctor, he has a beautiful bedside manner and very helpful and friendly with a wealth of knowledge, I would recommend him to anyone and his staff are fantastic, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Arrogant, superior attitude, undertakes unnecessary surgery $$, uninformative, waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008