Ratings for Dr. Robin Berger

Dr. Berger is knowable, personable and very accurate in her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

It's a pleasant environment to do business. excellent staff and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Everyone needs to come here. The BEST there is. Everyone here is the Greatest!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Berger for fixing me up.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have used Dr. Berger for several years when my wife reminded me that she did both Spider Veins and Tumescent Liposuction. Both are procedures that I needed long ago. I immediately made an appointment for a consultation. The staff was pleasant, personable and capable. The procedure went like clockwork and as I expected from the review at the consultation. Recovery was a piece of cake and that was a pleasant surprise. Dr. Berger has always taken the time necessary to answer my questions, attend to my medical needs and to complete any follow ups that were necessary. Thanks to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I am disappointed with Dr. Berger and her staff. She has a mentality of "we will do that next time." I have visited her several times and she is quick to get me out of her office and schedule a time when I can do something she told me we would do at the current visit. The price seems to change every time I visit her and she had only looked at the problem and wrote me a prescription only to call me that afternoon to change it or call me after a week and want to switch meds. I am self pay. I can't afford to pay for her change of plans after the visit. I would recommend seeing someone else at all costs. I am very dissapointed with her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I have used Dr. Berger for fillers and for cancer checks. She is very personable and listens to what I want. She is careful not to over due filler so you end up with something that looks worse than before. I thought the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful with helping me understand what would look best for me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Berger is an awesome dermatologist. She has injected me with several different fillers over the years, and I have always been thrilled with the results. She has an artistic eye and gentle bedside manner. She keeps up with all the latest advances in cosmetic dermatology. I have complete trust in her knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

During intake, medical assistant spent most of the time describing her latest airplane trip where where she spent most of the flight vomiting. Doctor over-prescribed topical treatment for pre-cancer. Had such a bad reaction to the med's that people asked me if I'd been in a car accident. Doctor took NO photos of the skin areas that were treated w. liquid nitrogen & when she took skin samples for biopsy, said "what shall we call this one? OH--over the left eyebrow." Doctor advertised that "recommended make-up" was available at her office without an appointment. Stopped in to buy some & her staff had no clue as to what I was talking about, even tho' I had an info sheet that the Dr. had given me. After biopsy report came in, I returned to the Doctor to have the lesions removed. She claimed to have "gotten all the cancer cells" removed. Three months later, one huge lesion returned & I consulted another dermatologist who verified Dr. Berger's erroneous diagnosis. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr.Berger and her staff are amazing. Very professional and do an excellent job. I've been to other dermatologists as skin cancer runs in my family, but have never been as impressed with any of them as I have with Dr.Berger. I would highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Great doctor with a sunny disposition; lets you know exactly what she's doing and why. Her diagnosis was spot on; she completely cured me of an ailment, in three weeks, that I had for over a year. Another Dermatology doctor had treated me twice for the same ailment, with a completely different diagnosis, and finally said that I would probably be stuck with the condition for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Robin Berger's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)