Ratings for Dr. William Carroll

I don't believe people are going out of their way to run Dr Carrol down, only sharing their experience with him as is requested in the comment box. I wish I had seen this review board before getting my hopes up, going on a wait list & paying $500 to seek this mans medical advice. He was rude, patronising and very obvious about his lack of care for my illness. He may do a lot of good for many people, however treating a person like that at the most vulnerable time in their life is just cruel & dangerous. This man will get a rude awakening when it is him on the other side of the table one day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I am a patient Dr Carroll. It is unbelievable that people take the time to to run him down. Maybe those judgemental people should take the time and research him. Look at all the good things he has done, all the thousand of people he has helped, the medicines that MS patients like myself need that he has help get on the PBS scheme. Seriously if you go to the shop and purchase something and it is not to your standard you simply return it and go elsewhere, if you go out to dinner and not happy with the service and food you don't return there again. If Dr Carroll is not to your standards for god sake just don't go back. There is no need to rant and be disrespectful towards someone who obviously does a lot of good. He has helped me and thousands of others. I might have MS but I can assure I am not uneducated. If I thought for one minute that my health was in any shape of form not being treated with professionalism and extreme knowledge that Dr Carroll has I WOULD NOT GO BACK.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Do. Not accept this dr's word, always get another opinion. 6 years after telling me I was faking it all, I now have seizures and lifetime medication which could have been solved before I lost 6 years of my life to SLE. He is an arrogant pig today the least!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Saw Dr William Carroll today. He was very professional, had a good sense of humour and above all good at what he does. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have to say William Carroll was so lovely, he was able to answer all my questions and is willing to help me . I have been to so many nurologists have to say he would have to be by far the best I have seen . I will continue to keep seeing dr Carroll and I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Agreeing with the majority of these comments, he was patronising, unhelpful and uninterested.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have read all the bad comments, yes he is very direct and to the point but I always get a smile and how are you when I get there. Haven't had a problem with answering what could be silly questions. He is not there to make friends and has other patients to see, so I appreciated the to the point personality and none of the silly banter.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

As others have pointed out, I too was told it was all in my head. Seeking a second opinion I had to undertake two major surgeries to address an issue overlooked by Dr Carroll. Extremely rude to my husband on two occasions he attended the appointments with me. I would not recommend this neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

So arrogant and hurtful. He doesn't have to be your best friend , but as least humanly civil☹️

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Straight to the point, I don't know why you people expect friendship with a doctor, he is there to help you and that's it. I just been there, and I can say he is big professional, no Wasting time with some stories or chat, just straight to the point and see ya later, I like that attitude. What the point being in friendly relationship if someone cannot helps you. I am sure Dr. Carrol was good choice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016