Ratings for Dr. William Carroll

Agreeing with the majority of these comments, he was patronising, unhelpful and uninterested.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have read all the bad comments, yes he is very direct and to the point but I always get a smile and how are you when I get there. Haven't had a problem with answering what could be silly questions. He is not there to make friends and has other patients to see, so I appreciated the to the point personality and none of the silly banter.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

As others have pointed out, I too was told it was all in my head. Seeking a second opinion I had to undertake two major surgeries to address an issue overlooked by Dr Carroll. Extremely rude to my husband on two occasions he attended the appointments with me. I would not recommend this neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

So arrogant and hurtful. He doesn't have to be your best friend , but as least humanly civil☹️

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Straight to the point, I don't know why you people expect friendship with a doctor, he is there to help you and that's it. I just been there, and I can say he is big professional, no Wasting time with some stories or chat, just straight to the point and see ya later, I like that attitude. What the point being in friendly relationship if someone cannot helps you. I am sure Dr. Carrol was good choice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have just read 6 bad referrals for Dr. Carroll and agree with all of them. I would suggest Dr. Carroll should read some of his reviews and maybe he would learn to be a human being again, as I guess he once was as a small boy. I took time off work to see him but on arrival was told there was no appointment, so I showed them the appointment card given to me, I got an apology from receptionist but did not see him that day. Don't ask him more than 2 questions he doesn't like being under pressure, he will glare at you. I would say he most definitely has a psychological problem, if you don't want to be hurt by his manner, stay away, there are dozens of others you can see.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

after reading comments here iam afraid I have to agree with the majority I sore Dr carroll a few years ago now and have to say I my opinion he is one of the worst doctors I have ever meet (some might say a real wanker ) I still get angry when I think about the day I sore him . The scary thing is he is on the board for the MS Society WA

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Very arrogant and could not actually diagnose, leading to serious complications

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Nothing but a very VERY rude man. Not one inch of patient rapport.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Rude, arrogant, condescending and down right mean and cruel. I cannot for the life of me understand why he became a Dr. He is best served in a career where he doesn't have to interact with people, doesn't have to reassure people or simply display a basic level of courtesy. He clearly does not like people. You hurt me Dr Carroll, I wasn't hurting when I came to see you but I walked out of your office in pain and have suffered from it since. You should not have got away with it and if I had the courage I would sue the pants off you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016