Ratings for Dr. William Carroll

Do. Not accept this dr's word, always get another opinion. 6 years after telling me I was faking it all, I now have seizures and lifetime medication which could have been solved before I lost 6 years of my life to SLE. He is an arrogant pig today the least!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Saw Dr William Carroll today. He was very professional, had a good sense of humour and above all good at what he does. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have to say William Carroll was so lovely, he was able to answer all my questions and is willing to help me . I have been to so many nurologists have to say he would have to be by far the best I have seen . I will continue to keep seeing dr Carroll and I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Agreeing with the majority of these comments, he was patronising, unhelpful and uninterested.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have read all the bad comments, yes he is very direct and to the point but I always get a smile and how are you when I get there. Haven't had a problem with answering what could be silly questions. He is not there to make friends and has other patients to see, so I appreciated the to the point personality and none of the silly banter.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

As others have pointed out, I too was told it was all in my head. Seeking a second opinion I had to undertake two major surgeries to address an issue overlooked by Dr Carroll. Extremely rude to my husband on two occasions he attended the appointments with me. I would not recommend this neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

So arrogant and hurtful. He doesn't have to be your best friend , but as least humanly civil☹️

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Straight to the point, I don't know why you people expect friendship with a doctor, he is there to help you and that's it. I just been there, and I can say he is big professional, no Wasting time with some stories or chat, just straight to the point and see ya later, I like that attitude. What the point being in friendly relationship if someone cannot helps you. I am sure Dr. Carrol was good choice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have just read 6 bad referrals for Dr. Carroll and agree with all of them. I would suggest Dr. Carroll should read some of his reviews and maybe he would learn to be a human being again, as I guess he once was as a small boy. I took time off work to see him but on arrival was told there was no appointment, so I showed them the appointment card given to me, I got an apology from receptionist but did not see him that day. Don't ask him more than 2 questions he doesn't like being under pressure, he will glare at you. I would say he most definitely has a psychological problem, if you don't want to be hurt by his manner, stay away, there are dozens of others you can see.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

after reading comments here iam afraid I have to agree with the majority I sore Dr carroll a few years ago now and have to say I my opinion he is one of the worst doctors I have ever meet (some might say a real wanker ) I still get angry when I think about the day I sore him . The scary thing is he is on the board for the MS Society WA

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016