Ratings for Dr. William Carroll

I have just read 6 bad referrals for Dr. Carroll and agree with all of them. I would suggest Dr. Carroll should read some of his reviews and maybe he would learn to be a human being again, as I guess he once was as a small boy. I took time off work to see him but on arrival was told there was no appointment, so I showed them the appointment card given to me, I got an apology from receptionist but did not see him that day. Don't ask him more than 2 questions he doesn't like being under pressure, he will glare at you. I would say he most definitely has a psychological problem, if you don't want to be hurt by his manner, stay away, there are dozens of others you can see.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

after reading comments here iam afraid I have to agree with the majority I sore Dr carroll a few years ago now and have to say I my opinion he is one of the worst doctors I have ever meet (some might say a real wanker ) I still get angry when I think about the day I sore him . The scary thing is he is on the board for the MS Society WA

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Very arrogant and could not actually diagnose, leading to serious complications

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Nothing but a very VERY rude man. Not one inch of patient rapport.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Rude, arrogant, condescending and down right mean and cruel. I cannot for the life of me understand why he became a Dr. He is best served in a career where he doesn't have to interact with people, doesn't have to reassure people or simply display a basic level of courtesy. He clearly does not like people. You hurt me Dr Carroll, I wasn't hurting when I came to see you but I walked out of your office in pain and have suffered from it since. You should not have got away with it and if I had the courage I would sue the pants off you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Seen Dr Carroll back in 2013 for an EEG was 5 weeks pregnant at the time, all he could say was i would be more worried about the fact you have 40yr old stale eggs. annoyed the heck outta me . Had beautiful baby boy!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I had a car accident many years ago ,, as I result of this accident I had 2 epileptic seizures,which I was referred to Dr Carroll ,, in his final report to my solicitors he stated that I had this from birth which is rubbish , how can someone go 24 years without having any seizures,then have 2 of them after having my car accident

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Had a stroke in 2008 and subsequently gained epilepsy from blood on the brain. With each seizure he would add new drugs to my cocktail and treat me as if I knew nothing about my condition or psychological/physical wellbeing. As of 2012 I was on 5 anticonvulsants and was unable to drive for 4 years despite intermittent seizures every 6 months or so. I am seeing a new epileptologist and have been seizure free as my drug cocktail has been adjusted down to 3 medicines. New EEGs are now showing seizure activity has nearly disappeared.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I saw Dr Carroll for a nerve test. He spent the whole time chatting up the very pretty young assistant whilst goading me through the pain as he drove the needle in. Then he summonsed me into his office and proceeded to dictate a lengthy analysis in heavy almost uncomprehensible medical jargon to my GP on a Dictaphone. When he had finished that he said I could go and when I asked what the problem was he looked at me as if I were an idiot and said, slowly and condescendingly "I just told you" as if I were the village idiot. If you're referred to this guy call your GP and ask for someone else, it's not worth the experience.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Very unprofessional attitude and behavior towards patients, he just after easy fixes not for any challenging stuffs

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016