Ratings for Dr. Nigel Jones

All I can say is that I agree with all the negative opinions of Dr Nigel Jones on this page. They pretty well cover everything.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Psychologists are sposed to help, not hurt. Never again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Glad I read the other comments here - shows my bad experience is not the only one. If he's as great as he thinks he is why is he operating out of a tiny building in an outer suburb. Hope he is a patient to someone as rude as he is.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Never again! A total wast of money. Arrogant, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

A professional pr!ck! He tries to disguise his arrogance by saying he is being candid and honest. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the positive reviews of this self-loving bully were written by himself. Too bad! Here is the opinion of a patient who has never before and never since suffered the humiliation and ego that I experienced with Jones. There is no support offered - simply a list of why you are a pathetic person and how he is like god and will graciously help you. But first, let's pay upfront to be insulted and bullied first. It is amazing that such an abusive person can be called a health professional. But don't take my word for it. Go and see for yourself. And then wonder about the money you have wasted.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I am writing this on behalf of my partner. He was in a psychologically abusive relationship, which had resulted in separation from his ex-wife before we met. I urged him to seek help and he saw Nigel Jones. The result, to say the least, was devastating. My partner returned from the consultation in tears and any progress that was made on his behalf since the break-up of his previous relationship has been destroyed. It has taken months to get my partner to see another psychologist who, on hearing what had happened, described Mr Jones' actions as being akin to being professionally negligent. For a so-called health care professional who is supposed to know about the psychological fragility of patients, Mr Jones has fallen way short of the mark. It's great that some people on this page have found Mr Jones to be satisfactory. Let's hope they never see his unsavoury side. Personally, I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Nigel is 1 in a million, been seeing him for a while now and he has helped me in so many ways. Very caring and just brilliant

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

It surprised me (but probably shouldn't have) to read of similar negative experiences with 'Dr' Jones on this forum. My consultation was a total waste of time and money. 'Dr'Jones refused to listen to my concerns, instead pushing a predetermined diagnosis on me. I left the office in a markedly worse state than when I arrived. He seemed more concerned with appearances, coming into the waiting room in a flourish of his suit before returning to his stereotypical office where he proceeded to listen more to himself than me. I urge existing patients to get another opinion, particularly if a visit to Jones is a negative experience, and I urge potential patients to go elsewhere immediately.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

A professionally negligent 'doctor' who, by his own admission, is never wrong. This comment should have rung alarm bells before I wasted money. Exacerbated my issues rather than helped. Would be a snake-oil salesman in another life.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Personally,I feel that the individuals who have been offended by Dr Jones,are basically individuals who do not want to look too honestly,or deeply,at themselves,or their situation.It is easier to avoid truths,or to look at ourselves with unclouded insight ,as we are all governed by our egos,which often can't stand to be in the wrong....Thankfully,I have found Dr Jones to be very insightful and he has helped me greatly with issues,that I have had with my young children.My three year old went from being a holy terror,to being a total angel.He is now 10 years old and still,an angel.Dr Jones does not beat about the bush.He is honest and sometimes honesty hurts,but it will help,if you are willing to do something positive with the information.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014