Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Cheong

Amazing!!! Never have i had such a caring and knowledgeable doctor in my life. Calls to see how i am feeling and returns calls almost immediately. Always punctual and on the ball. Wonderful

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. C has to be the best I have ever known. She is sharp, Intellectual, an excellent communicator, efficient, spectacular! Since she moved to St. Mary's, the wait time to see her is immaculate. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes passed my appointed time. She is worthy of all the accolades. She makes my visits worthwhile simply because she listens to my concerns, directs me to the proper channels, even if it means going to another hospital for a better consultation. She even communicates with my other dr.s concerning my treatment plan and, calls me on a Sunday to see how I am doing or ask if I was o.k. as to why I missed an appointment. She is worth her weight in GOLD!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Juste un mot : WOW ! Je n'ai jamais vu un médecin aussi attentionnée, à l'écoute et possédant bien la connaissance de ton dossier. Vraiment au service de son patient !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008