Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Gong

I was a patient of Dr. Gong when she practiced in Pittsburgh, PA. I just loved her and was really sorry to see her leave PA. I always hope she would return to Pittsburgh. I found her very knowlegable and felt very comfortable with her. Washington you are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I love Dr. Gong. I've been seeing her since 2009 and have always felt like she has cared. She may not have a bubbly personality, but she really knows what she's doing and really does care about her patients. I never felt rushed at any of my appointments and my husband also likes to go to my prenatal checkups because Dr. Gong is a big football fan.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

She may be great with her patients, but is awful as the on-call doctor. Her bedside manner is terrible, condescending, and dismissive. I did not appreciate her treatment of me or my case. She seemed to determine early on that I was wasting her time, despite being told by my doctor, and other doctors, that given my situation I couldn't be too paranoid about my baby's health. She gave every impression of not wanting to deal with me. I am very unimpressed with her professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

After my doctor had to leave his practice due to an illness. I was disappointed that I had to try to find another physician with such compassion and caring. Luckily I found Dr. Gong who has so far proven to me that she cares. She spends all the time you need in your appointments and will thoughfully answer all of your questions. She has really taken my health history seriously and I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Gong for over 10 years now, and even though I now live 40 miles away from her office, I still go to her for my yearly check-up. I agree the front staff is not the best, but she is worth it. She is also up on the newest advances in women's health and care so you know she is passionate about her work.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Gong is very helpful and cheerful in answering all the questions. I like the nurse there and am in love with the ultrasoung technician there at women's clinic. I dont have a very good impression of the staff working there though, some are rude and some are just not friendly. being pregnant you would need at least a smile when you approach them.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Bonnie Gong's Credentials

• Cantonese

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA