Ratings for Dr. Nancy Price

Excellent Doctor. Takes her time. I will forever be thankful to her. Quit smoking three years ago. Keep up the excellent work.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I find her to be an amazing doctor. I've seen her many times and continue seeing her as my main doctor. She's always looked into all of my concerns and made sure all was well during my pregnancy. I would absolutely refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

She is a very caring Dr. more than willing to go out of her way to help someone. You never seem to feel rushed when you see her and She is very easy to talk to. If she is unsure of something she doesn't hesitate to call another Dr. and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

She thinks that there is nothing wrong that Physiotherapy can't handle. Got cancer? Physio (makes you feel better). Can't have children? Physio (increases the sex drive). She is to be avoided. I had a disease that she missed because she thought I simply needed physiotherapy (and so she didn't investigate).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007