Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Sapp

My whole family has used Dr. Sapp for the past 12 years. I have never used a more knowledgeable or caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

good docand he cares and will give you meds you want, if you tell him something had worked good before, he says ok lets try that, if it worked before why change? its been 1998-99 2000 since i last saw him but he is a very good doctor unlike some doctors who if you try and tell them you've taken medication thats worked before and they just say to you , i am not writing that, lets use this. why fix something if its not broken

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

We have two insurances, so I pay very little. He doesn't take B/C and that is my main pet peeve. Dr. Sapp is a great doctor and has called our home to check on the patient at the time. It's sometimes a long wait, but I still choose him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have used Dr Sapp as my family doctor for 20 years. He is an excellant doctor. My children were babies when we started seeing Dr. Sapp. He has seen them through the childhood years and the teen years. One of my children has become an adult and still chooses Dr Sapp as his physician. As a registered nurse I know the practise history of many doctors and Dr. Sapp is the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

have to wait along time to see him

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Thomas F. Sapp's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Secure Horizons