Ratings for Dr. Ross Hauser

This facility gives the best care I have ever received. I could not ask for better care for my injuries.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I saw Danielle and Dr hauler had stem cell prolo and stem cell aspirate prices reasonable I flew from my to Chicago and back same day I went from seeing top Drs in NYC who all recommended partial knee replacement to being able to walk and run daily with minimal discomfort for me it was well worth it Of course you have to combine treatment with weight loss and strengthening of leg muscles to supportknee I highly recommend if you want to try to avoid surgery but you must be motivated to help yourself additionally

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Expert in his field. The Best Prolo Doctor in the Chicagoland Area!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I was treated 3 times by Dr Hauser in 2014-2015 for lumbar/sacral ligament instability following ruptured disc. My life was ruined and I was disabled. Dr. Hauser applied Hackett-Hemwall prolotherapy treatment. It was amazing, and I went on to rehabilitate my body to the strongest version of itself. I’ve had no back pain ever since the body healed with prolotherapy and PRP. I can work full time and participate in sports too ! I thank God and Dr. Hauser EVERY DAY. Dr. Hauser’s expertise was evident from the beginning. He was very kind, compassionate and prayed with me prior to the procedure. The staff are incredible too ! If you are looking for the world’s leading expert in prolotherapy and biological regenerative medicine techniques, Dr. Hauser at Caring Medical & Rehabilitative Services should be your next phone call.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Hauser and Danielle 8 times for back and neck pain. While I do think they're better than the vast majority of doctors that are out there, I do not think they are the best Prolotherapists in the entire United States. I highly suggest that if you're looking for a prolotherapist that you join the Facebook Prolotherapy and PRP Support Group. That was where I found the name of the prolotherapist that I'm currently going to (Dr. Greenberg in New Jersey). He takes more time with me than Caring Medical ever did. His injections are 1/10 as painful because he uses East Coast Prolotherapy instead of West Coast (I actually vomited after my first treatment at Caring Medical because it was so painful...and you need to have protein in your system for prolotherapy to really work). I feel like I'm making a little more progress with him than I did with Caring Medical...but I don't hate Dr. Hauser. While I do think better doctors exist, and I do think it's better to come off less Christian/preachy and more about religious tolerance, I also felt like Dr. Hauser truly cared about his patients. Plus, I don't even know if I would have found regenerative injection treatments if it wasn't for his great marketing skills.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Had a labral tear in my hip and got 5-6 treatments done after going through physical therapy which was painful and made things worse. The next step according to the orthopedic was cortisone. Went to Doc. Hauser, had the treatments, followed his after care directions and have been feeling better ever since.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Prolotherapy works! If you were told you need surgery or a joint replacement, see Dr Hauser or Danielle first. Also, works for many pain issues.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Hauser. He gave me minimal time with a high price tag. He guickly did my treatment then he was gone. I was treated without any consideration or care. Twelve hours after my treatment I had vertigo and a sick headache. I called his office the next day. The nurse said he would call me back that afternoon. It was the following day and then he said he only had a couple of minutes to hear about my symptoms. I have been much worse since his treatment. Headaches and vertigo continue. If only he was as good as his ego.l

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Prices too high and feeling of being rushed! Ego and missed major diagnoses

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

35 y/o male. I received stem cell prolotherapy therapy to my knees to overcome early arthritis following 4 knee surgeries (3 ACL reconstructions). I responded exceptionally well to the treatment and refer friends to Caring Medical on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Ross Hauser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oak Park, IL