Ratings for Dr. Ross Hauser

I saw Dr. Hauser and Danielle 8 times for back and neck pain. While I do think they're better than the vast majority of doctors that are out there, I do not think they are the best Prolotherapists in the entire United States. I highly suggest that if you're looking for a prolotherapist that you join the Facebook Prolotherapy and PRP Support Group. That was where I found the name of the prolotherapist that I'm currently going to (Dr. Greenberg in New Jersey). He takes more time with me than Caring Medical ever did. His injections are 1/10 as painful because he uses East Coast Prolotherapy instead of West Coast (I actually vomited after my first treatment at Caring Medical because it was so painful...and you need to have protein in your system for prolotherapy to really work). I feel like I'm making a little more progress with him than I did with Caring Medical...but I don't hate Dr. Hauser. While I do think better doctors exist, and I do think it's better to come off less Christian/preachy and more about religious tolerance, I also felt like Dr. Hauser truly cared about his patients. Plus, I don't even know if I would have found regenerative injection treatments if it wasn't for his great marketing skills.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Had a labral tear in my hip and got 5-6 treatments done after going through physical therapy which was painful and made things worse. The next step according to the orthopedic was cortisone. Went to Doc. Hauser, had the treatments, followed his after care directions and have been feeling better ever since.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Prolotherapy works! If you were told you need surgery or a joint replacement, see Dr Hauser or Danielle first. Also, works for many pain issues.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Hauser. He gave me minimal time with a high price tag. He guickly did my treatment then he was gone. I was treated without any consideration or care. Twelve hours after my treatment I had vertigo and a sick headache. I called his office the next day. The nurse said he would call me back that afternoon. It was the following day and then he said he only had a couple of minutes to hear about my symptoms. I have been much worse since his treatment. Headaches and vertigo continue. If only he was as good as his ego.l

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Prices too high and feeling of being rushed! Ego and missed major diagnoses

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

35 y/o male. I received stem cell prolotherapy therapy to my knees to overcome early arthritis following 4 knee surgeries (3 ACL reconstructions). I responded exceptionally well to the treatment and refer friends to Caring Medical on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I was treated to prevent a hip replacement. After 8-9 treatments and 1 1/2 years later I am doing fine. I was also treated for planter fascial fibromatosis where I had pain in several areas of the foot and after 3-4 treatments I was able to go on vacation with out any issues. I had 1 treatment in my big toe which was killing me and what a relief it was after the treatment. I was also treated in the neck for ringing in the ear which didn't help BUT I was able to get rid of a twisting motion down the right side of my back , an itching on the same side that went away, and at the base of my neck I had pain that went away. I had these 2 issues for several years and my regular doctor told me these things happen when you get older. Which I found hard to believe. After being treated for various situations, I find that Dr. Hauser has been the best doctor for me and I will definitely go back in the future.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I was treated for a meniscus tear and also some bone-on-bone arthritis in my hip which was causing moderate sleep difficulties and had been diagnosed by two Orthopedists as needing a replacement in the near future.. Dr Hauser anticipated about nine visits of prolo and stem cells for this 65yo male. After one visit I was sleeping better and completed treatment after seven sessions having made significant progress. I would do it again in a heartbeat. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and humble. He said, " the treatment plan is 50% me and 50% you." I did my 50% and he did his and I'm extremely pleased with the results. The name , "Caring Medical", seems like an oxymoron in this day and age but that was exactly what I found. In the past whenever I went to a Dr.'s office my blood pressure was always 20- 30 points higher than normal. At Caring Medical my blood pressure was always between 110 and 120, just like at home.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He gave me prolo on TMJ joint, extremely profitable to me. Would recommend for TMJ treatment, very happy, some of staff could be a little more friendly, some staff very friendly

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

So many feelings, much disappointment, pissed off! I am presently fifty years old, was a bodybuilder, powerlfter from 14 onwards. Subsequently, I have osteoarthritis and tears in my hips, knees and shoulders. I wanted so much to believe in the process and Dr. Hauser. I flew to Chicago 7 or 8 times from Seattle for stem cell prolotherapy, the end result, nothing!! Except, the last of my 401k was gone. He brags about the high success rate and when I asked why this did not work for me? "I mean," He has twenty years of experience right? Nothing!! Oh, "to stressed and read the bible." No centrifuge was ever used and I have seen that they now use an ultrasound type machine that they brag about and yet, he use to go on that the ultrasound, x-rays were not necessary at all. Nothing Nothing Nothing and no freakin explanation! Money first baby, cloaked in religion...

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Ross Hauser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oak Park, IL