Ratings for Dr. Ross Hauser

AVOID Dr. Hauser and Caring Medical! You will be healthier and wealthier to never step foot in their office! Yes They promise great results and charge exorbitant amounts of money for their services! I was treated by Dr. Hauser and Dr. Special and repeatedly told them my symptoms were not improving and my gait had actually become worse. This was not investigated. It was not until nearly a year and half later he noticed my walking into the clinic. He then referred me to an MRI and to an alternative medicine doctor, who was a friend, who charged exorbitant prices as well.! The amount of prolotherapy he injects is not necessary and is painful. Most importantly I believe his random Injections cause harm. I spoken to orthopedic doctors since then who use guided X-ray machines to assure they are injecting directly in the joint and where the pain is located exactly! I did not improve under Caring Medical care to my back, hips and knees! Even when they were aware I was not improving, they continued to treat me and of course charge me. The most disappointing and hurtful part of my relationship with Caring Medical is when an inter office Email was accidentally sent to my mailbox. In the email Dr. Hauser and his Chicago collegue Shared that they were basically "done" with me. After allowing me to spend $10,000 + they basically gave up on me. Then to add more insult, it was stated that I was lonely and liked to See them because my husband was too busy for me! Believe me I could have sought out a much less painful, much more enjoyable and certainly much less costly outlet for loneliness Or attention if that was the case! What a stupid, ugly statement! So beware-- they are wolves in sheeps clothing. Great at parting you from your money and You may never know what they really think of you unless you are accidentally made aware of it! P.S. A well known orthopedic doctor in Ft. Myers, who knows Dr. Hauser and watched and discussed Dr. Hauser' treatment is against the way Dr. Hauser treats patients. His staff told me they think he is scary and treatment method overboard and ineffective. And of course very much Overpriced!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

He did stem cell prolo on my knees to grow the cartilage back. 10 years now and my knees are still great. My left knee which was bone on bone is still healthy and strong. The best thing is no more chronic pain. Hallelujah! Also had him work on my back rather than have bones fused. 10 years later it's still strong like it was when I was in my late 30's. Thank you Dr. Hauser

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

All prospective Hauer and Caring Medical patients see below, not only my horrible and damaging experience by others as well, see below you’ve been warned. Avoid Dr Hauser and. Are my Medical https://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm286155.htm https://m.mysanantonio.com/news/article/As-stem-cell-clinics-multiply-so-do-legal-12873363.php

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had knee arthroscopy told i would feel better extreme pain 1?year after dr hausler stem cell prolo saved my knee i can now run for 30 mins outside dr recommended knee replacement

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Wonderful, caring doctor with a great team. My family has been treated by Dr Hauser over the years for various injuries, shoulders, knee, hip, neck and low back. Very grateful to have his expertise that helped keep us active and back in action quickly after each injury. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Ross Hauser has helped heal both my "frozen shoulders". I don't hesitate to sing his praises! Before you have cortisone shots or undergo the "knife" try prolotherapy. Dr. Hauser is exceptional at his profession.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Expert in the field of pain management! Awesome staff that caters to each individual patient.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Awesome staff, awesome doctor, treatment is the best in the world!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Ross A Hauser is a bonafide messianic quake, although he means well, he is not fit to practice medicine. Based on approximately 2 years under his treatment, his absence of knowledge and misguided efforts caused me great harm, pain and suffering.......avoid him or suffer the consequences.

Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Hauser is better than most doctors I’ve seen for my problems, but I am not satisfied with the care I received at Caring Medical, and I’ve gone on to have better care from two other prolotherapists. On the positive side, Dr. Hauser diagnosed me with ligament damage, gave me treatments that reduced it slightly (I started with prolotherapy and eventually started getting PRP & prolotherapy), had me get tested for food allergies, and he had me get a DMX (digital motion x-ray) which showed that I definitely had tissue damage. I was happy with this initially because previously I’d gone to doctors that had denied I had damage because my MRI didn’t show any significant problems. However, I am not satisfied with his practice because I feel like I should have had a DMX done sooner, I should have also been looked at with guided ultrasound, I should have been getting PRP at the beginning, I wished he’d used amber PRP (not bloody PRP) on me, I’ve realized his injection techniques are way more painful than most prolotherapists, and I feel like he missed significant problems too. When I was looked at using ultrasound, another prolotherapist realized that my obliquus capitis inferior muscle was torn. Caring Medical didn’t do any injections there because they didn’t know it was torn. Just because there is damage there doesn’t make it the main source of my problems, and I don’t know how significant this finding is yet because I’ve only had one round of injections there, but the prolotherapist I’m currently seeing thinks this is a significant finding because Nocacain injections into that muscle lowered my pain AND muscle relaxers reduce my pain. I’m also not completely happy with the injections I got there because I’ve read articles on bloody PRP and found out that many prolotherapists recommend against it because it causes more flares (based on my experience, I agree with that), and it can inhibit stem cell growth. Dr. Hauser’s injections are also a lot more painful because he injects in a jabbing kind of way that is intended to create more inflammation (and hopefully more healing). I’m not convinced that really works well though because I’ve had better results going to other prolotherapists that don’t use his injection methods. On top of all that, I was allergic to the numbing cream he uses, and I found the Xanax in his office wasn’t as effective as the pills I got from my home pharmacy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Ross Hauser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)