Ratings for Dr. Alissa H. Zenack

Just saw Dr. Alissa Zenack at Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack with my newborn today. She spent over an hour answering all my crazy first time mom questions. Walking into the office this morning I felt like a failure as a parent, but I left with so much knowledge and guidance from Dr. Alissa. She offered such personal advice and really listened to my concerns. I can not express how happy and confident I am in our choice of Dr. Zenack as our pediatrician for our baby. Dr. Zenack - continue to offer the top notch care and concern you delivered today, we are so lucky to be a part of your Top Notch family!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Horrible doctor. Told us she only allocated 30 minutes and couldn't answer all our questions. She is never on time! I've waited for as long as an hour. During visits she always hides behind her laptop, not hands on at all. She's Rude and condescending. And to top it off her staff is completely incompetent!! Do not trust her with your baby!!

Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Alissa Zenack at Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack is amazing! As a new mom, I had many concerns and Dr. Zenack spent so much time with me answering all of my crazy mom questions. Five years and 2 children later, I wouldn't trust my childrens' lives with any other pediatrician. Dr. Zenack is kind, compassionate, and highly intelligent. Most importantly, my children love their visits with "Dr. Alissa" and actually create reasons to see her. Dr. Zenack is one of a kind and I recommend her highly!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH!! Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is amazing! I met her, as a brand new mom, in the hospital when my first child was born 8 years ago. She spent so much time with me answering all of my questions and alleviating all of my fears. She has continued over the years to explain everything about my children to me in detail, give me suggestions, and really listens to my concerns. She puts trust in my mommy instincts and gives me guidance. She loves my kids and has become such an imprtant part of our family. Dr. Alissa is mentioned at my house at least once a day!! She has a quiet way about her which is very calming and is so patient with my kids and with me. Her knowledge of medicine is exceptional and she has never steered me wrong and always determines the proper diagnosis and treatment for my family. I wish she continued to see patients into adulthood...She is a rare find these days - sweet, gentle, caring, and extremely intelligent. We are so lucky to have her as our pediatrician. As my 8 year old said after his last visit -- "You ROCK Dr. Alissa!!" In our book, Dr. Alissa is a 10!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is the most kind, gentle and loving doctor you could ever ask for for your kids. She takes so much time to explain why she is doing what she is doing and how it will affect your child now and in the long term. My son had persistent abdominal pain and after seeing several other pediatricians in the area, Dr. Alissa was the only one to really listen to our concerns and to ask the right questions that led to the diagnosis. Dr. Alissa explained what was happening at every step and explained why she was running certain tests. She is WONDERFUL!!! I'm am beyond grateful that we finally found her!! She is an amazing diagnostician, and an amazing pediatrician with an excellent bedside manner and a tremendous knack with children. She is also an amazing, kind, and inspirational woman. Thank you Dr. Alissa you are the BEST!!! If you are looking for a pediatrician for your child - CALL Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack, NJ at 201-820-4600 and be sure to ask for Dr. Alissa (Zenack).

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

If you are a mom to be or in search of a new pediatrician, Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is the best choice! She is caring, professional, and she is always on target when making a diagnosis. Her office is clean and nice, and her staff is very friendly. Dr. Alissa is always available to answer any questions and address any concerns. We are very pleased with the care she provides to our son and daughter!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

~Dr. Alissa Zenack has a new practice called Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack, NJ.~ If you want a pediatrician that is knowledgeable and a kind person, who is patient with kids, then look know further. Dr. Alissa is simply the best! She is available 24/7 and is always willing to spend as much time with the kids(3) as needed. She has excellent bedside manner. She never rushes us. She encourages me to ask questions and/or call her if I have any questions. The (new) staff is very accommodating and kid friendly. The office environment is nice and clean. I am truly happy with Dr. Alissa and the service she provides. As a mother and a registered nurse, I want what is best for my children, and that's why I have chosen this professional, intelligent and courteous doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Alissa is truly amazing!! She recently joined a new practice in Hackensack - Top Notch Pediatrics. As a new mom, I had lots of questions and Dr. Alissa listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions as if I was her only patient. She relates so well to my children and is an excellent diagnostician. I feel very confident in her ability as a pediatrician and love that she is a mom as well. I have referred many family members and friends - all of them have been so thankful that Dr. Alissa is always there to care for their children. An excellent, extremely knowledgeable pediatrician who truly loves children...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Alissa Zenack is a very personable doctor. She talks to you as a parent not a doctor. She can relate to what your experiencing with your child. Dr. Alissa always know who the child is when you call in an emergency. I would recommend Dr. Alissa Zenack to all of my family and friend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

they are horrible she did not care at all of what was wrong and made jokes about it

Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Alissa H. Zenack's Credentials

• English

• University of New England Maine (Grad. 1999)

Guardian