Ratings for Dr. Timothy Sharp

I have gone to Dr. Sharp for many years, and he has helped me with some issues no doubt. I like the fact that he’s an overall health provider, and doesn’t concentrate solely on cracking backs. When he’s paying attention, he’s amazing. The problem is, he only pays attention about half the time. For years, because he can be very good, I’ve overlooked all the things I don’t like about him and his practice. I’ve always hated the ‘open concept’ treatment room – too many people, no privacy, and he gets distracted and barely pays attention to the person he’s treating because he’s busy chatting with someone else. Because he overbooks (I think due to greed), wait times can be ridiculous, and when it is your turn, you don’t get the attention you deserve. It seems to me that the more money you spend there, the better care you get. Unless you’re a young pretty girl – that’ll buy you good care and lots of attention. He charges more than others I’ve been to. He’s regularly condescending and arrogant in general, and quite rude to his staff. He’s had many good employees over the years, but most don’t tend to stay long. Not to mention the minor inconveniences that they don’t direct bill insurance, and the downtown location with limited parking. Long story short, I’m sad to say, I’m done.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I came in to see Dr. Sharp because of an eye infection. I had a similar eye infection a couple years ago, prior to knowing Dr. Sharp. I ended up at the hospital where they had me come in four days in a row for antibiotics which I received through an IV. Even at that point it wasn't perfect. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago when I had my second eye infection. I came in to see Dr. Sharp. Right away he was able to tell me why my eye was swollen shut. I left with a homeopathic that helps with swelling and infection, and some tea tree oil to apply on my eyelid. Within the same day my eye was almost perfect and by the next day it was completely back to normal. I am so happy I didn't have to go through what I went through last time!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

From a guy who has had 4 car accidents and seen many chiros across the country, Tim is the best out there. He listens. Cares and really knows his stuff. Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Have been seeing this chiropractor for over 14 years. He is always able to not only remedy my aches and pains but can help with my sleep and mood. Excellent care and wonderful products for my health.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The group room being on display during your treatment is horrible. If you have cash in your hand he is helpful. No matter how much agony you are in, there are no other payment help options. No cash today, he will let you die!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Sharp for almost 12 years now. He has helped me through many illnesses and most importantly the last 6 years he has treated me through three pregnancies and post natal care. All three of my daughters have seen him since birth and anytime they get sick. He is very thorough in his treatments and educates me regularly on preventative measures. He is great with my girls who are 4,2,and 3mths. The staff are very friendly and helpful and my girls love getting a sticker after their adjustments. I couldn't recommend a better doctor when it comes time to chiropractic and health!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had severe problems with my hip for about 15 years and tried every modality of healing, from conventional medicine to nearly every form of holistic treatment that I could thing of. After seeing Dr Sharp not only did he fix that but found many other things related that were contributing. He is extremely knowledgable and very skilled at what he does. I appreciate the open concept of his office, I learn something new every time I am there. I also appreciate his recommendations for supplements! He is bang on every single time! He always knows what I need. He is my go-to when ever there is anything that ails me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Sharp for years, and will continue to do so. My boys love him, his way of working with children is amazing. He has most definitely contributed to our good health. I have suffered from migraines, severe neck and shoulder pain, and other issues as a result of car accidents and Dr. Sharp has put me back together again!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

We have been going to Dr sharp for many years. My kids have been adjusted since they were a day old. He always makes them laugh and they love him. He is very down to earth and knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have been going to Dr Sharp since 2001 and he has helped me with my neck and back issues when they act up. He absolutely was the first Chiropractor to really help me with my insomnia with one of his neck adjustments. He has an incredible memory and notices changes in my body between adjustments that are accurate. He has recommended supplements that helped me. He does not "push" supplements, he improves conditions. His manner is friendly. He has educated me on issues concerning my health so I could overcome uncomfortable conditions and illness. He is respectful of his staff and he has selected and trained a friendly helpful group. Dr Sharp is one of the rare Chiropractors that truly helps his patients. He is the best and I recommend him without reservation. Thank-you Dr Sharp!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016