Ratings for Dr. F. Doris

This truly was a total waste of time and energy. He did nothing at all. Very sad and very pathetic.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Zipo bedside manner! Would not listen and comprehend what my husband was trying to convey. Also, he left the exam room in a huff without closing the door. My hubby was only wearing his underpants.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I didn't feel like he listened to a word I said. I left there feeling emotionally and mentally worse than when I went in.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

went to this office to deal with PMR , via my own Dr . While I did read up here prior to going , I was most pleasantly surprised and pleased . Staff , busy, yes , short and to the point yes. BUT CARING and Professional. Now for Dr Doris Let me say it this way. You will not find a better professional He is at the top of the class . Even accommodated me early at Cobourg hospital. He dealt with my problem over 2 years and and bid me adieu. Thorough , genuine and a caring gentleman Thanks from Belleville

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I just had an appointment with Dr. Doris for the first time. I had read some of the comments below and was somewhat apprehensive. I was very delighted and relieved to find that the negative comments were without basis. He got right down to business , I had brought ( as requested) my information on my medical history. He reviewed it and we were "off to the races". I found him to have a wonderful sense of humour, very knowledgeable and efficient. I do not think (or hope) that I will have to return but if I do it would be without any hesitation. Just one thing, you have to take off your shoes no matter the season ( they do offer little booties) so if I were to return I would bring clean socks to put on. Over the many that I have worked in the medical professional , he would certainly rank high on my scale.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

After 4 years of diagnosis with other doctors, plus the four years of crippling pain, ended up with Doctor F. Doris , who put me through a battery of tests, and put me on a simple medication that took away the pain, and restored strength to my joints. So basically I got my life back. He was caring and concerned so I rate him the highest,

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I saw him for the first time today. He was very nice and helpful. I really liked the guy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Very helpful. Went in feeling hopeless being in constant pain and he gave me some answers of what is happening and ruled out some more testing to get some better answers. Thankful that after seeing a neurologist that did nothing for me, he is taking action and giving me the answers I have been looking for! Pleasant doctor. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Very Helpful, confirmed what I already know and assured me my pain will never go away but that's life doctors arnt miracle workers or everone would be fine. He's very knowledgeable and was kind.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

This doctor was absolutely awful and completely dismissive. Do not go to see him unless you are prepared to feel completely depressed and undermined.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015