Ratings for Dr. Jayson Oates

Fantastic care from Dr Oates and his team. I had facelift and a week later I was at my work Christmas party I felt so great after surgery (under twilight sedation). Two months later and I love my refreshed appearance.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Oates six years ago it was totally botched. I too had complete trust in this surgeon, but was horrified when shown the results. I have since had a revision with another reputable Perth surgeon but it still looks terrible. Biggest mistake of my life I regret it every day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

DR Oates also ruined my nose. He seemed to know what he was talking about so thats what made me chose him but when it came to the surgery but the outcome was a NIGHTMARE!!! I don't think he has the skills or knowledge for such complex surgery. I now have a ugly warped collapsed nose that brings me to tears every time I look in the mirror. I will never recommend him to anyone and now have to save up $$$ to have it repaired by revision rhinoplasty =( I only hope there is a surgeon out there who can help me. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Has great staff, is on time, was helpful, was knowledgeable on Rhinoplasty (or so I thought) that's why I chose Dr Oates. He sells himself very well.......Unfortunately it turned out to be the WORST rhinoplasty EVER!!! My nose is worse than ever. My nose was better before I had the surgery. I only had ONE issue before, now I have MULTIPLE!!! What a mess. Going to have to have revision surgery and will definitely not be going back to Dr Oates.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Excellent doctor, very professional and knowledgable, uses modern methods and products, happy with the result.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I found Dr Oates to be particularly thorough and trained in the most up to date methods in the area I consulted him. He listened intently and answered my questions thoroughly - even complex clinical ones. He made thorough notes and took many pre-surgery photos. I felt genuine empathy from him and found him to be surprisingly knowledgeable and refreshingly honest, realistic and accountable. I did a lot of background research before consulting him so I know his knowledge and methods were up to date.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Jayson Oates's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic care from Dr Oates and his team. I had facelift and a week later I was at my work Christmas party I felt so great after surgery (under twilight sedati..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Oats is knowledgeable and caring. After first visit, I believe I was in good hand. I am happy with my result and you hardly see any scar. "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Oates six years ago it was totally botched. I too had complete trust in this surgeon, but was horrified when shown the results. I ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DR Oates also ruined my nose. He seemed to know what he was talking about so thats what made me chose him but when it came to the surgery but the outcome was a..."

June 25, 2015