Ratings for Dr. Jayson Oates

I had a facelift. I found Jayson to be professional, knowledgeable and up to date with the latest research. He was realistic, affordable and most of all honest. Jayson made me feel as ease throughout. He answered my questions in a caring empathetic manner. He took the time to explain every detail. The IV sedation was excellent. Bruising was minimal, i was back at work six days later. I found Jayson to not only be an excellent Doctor/Surgeon, but a really nice person. I can highly recommend Dr Jayson Oats, needless to say I am extremely happy with the results and my new look. I will definitely be consulting with Jayson again in the future.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had previously had facial fat transfer by another doctor who had over filled my face leaving me looking disfigured. I went to see Dr Oats and he has changed my life making feel like normal again. I cannot recommend Dr Oats enough, not just a nice guy a fantastic Doctor. Anyone looking for any sort of surgery see Dr Oats first he is very knowledgeable and won't cost you a fortune.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

after having fat injections by another doctor that left my face fat and disfigured, Dr Oats fixed this terrible disaster. I can't thank Dr Oats enough and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for surgery. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I was 60 years old when i had co2 laser done by Dr Oates i had a lot off very deep wrinkles and i looked terrible,i thought if he can reduce 50 percent of the wrinkles I'd be happy, well he out did himself 100 percent wrinkles gone, i look 40 years old I'm so happy i can say that i love the face thats looking back at me in the mirror so anyone contemplating having this procedure done do it, I had no pain the whole time the after care is fantastic 10/10. I have also had a chin implant done 10/10. And i have had my eyelids done10/10 .I cannot express my gratitude enough would highly recommend Dr Oates and all his staff Thank You All😊

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I had several treatments at the Academy Face and Body. I would highly recommend the clinic. Very professional, excellent service, extremely friendly stuff, great after care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My experience with Dr Oates has been amazing, I had gone to two other plastic surgeons and had been given very different advice on what needs to be done to my face one said a mini facial was required. When I spoke to Dr Oates he advised that is not necessary and have a DOT Laser and top eyelid surgery. I went with his advice and am very happy with the results, everything went smoothly and considering it was my first operation the staff all made me feel as comfortable as I can. I am so happy I went with Dr Oates and didn't get the mini facial lift.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Fantastic care from Dr Oates and his team. I had facelift and a week later I was at my work Christmas party I felt so great after surgery (under twilight sedation). Two months later and I love my refreshed appearance.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Oats is knowledgeable and caring. After first visit, I believe I was in good hand. I am happy with my result and you hardly see any scar.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Oates six years ago it was totally botched. I too had complete trust in this surgeon, but was horrified when shown the results. I have since had a revision with another reputable Perth surgeon but it still looks terrible. Biggest mistake of my life I regret it every day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

DR Oates also ruined my nose. He seemed to know what he was talking about so thats what made me chose him but when it came to the surgery but the outcome was a NIGHTMARE!!! I don't think he has the skills or knowledge for such complex surgery. I now have a ugly warped collapsed nose that brings me to tears every time I look in the mirror. I will never recommend him to anyone and now have to save up $$$ to have it repaired by revision rhinoplasty =( I only hope there is a surgeon out there who can help me. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015