Ratings for Dr. Stephen Chan

I had a supposed abdominoplasty 5 years ago. I still suffer from the after effects of the worst job I have ever seen in my life. Stay away from him. His after care and bedside manor are also crap. To be told he did the best he could with the body in front of him when you tell him he's done a shit job was mind blowing to say the least. I had fluid retention in my abdomen and he couldn't get a long enough needle through to it and had to go for a longer thicker guaged one so scalpled me to get the needle through with no form of anaesthetic whatsoever

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

The best. Been my surgeon over35years.. i wish dr Chan abd staff all the best x

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Horrible experience no care for his patients if they have issues down the track my boob has moved and never returns my calls the one follow up I had I was told I would have to pay to have it corrected

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Please save yourself the pain disappointment and heartache and do not see this arrogant average surgeon. He disfigured me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had my rhinoplasty done 2 weeks ago with Dr Chan, I am so happy with the results, he did a fantastic job, I'm so glad I decided to go with him because he definitely knows how to get it right. it turned out even better than i imagined, I can 100% recommend him for rhinolasty he's excellent!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had my rhinoplasty surgery done in 2009, I had a " hump "and nose was getting droopy as I aged. Dr Chan did a wonderful job , the surgery job made me look much younger and after 5 yrs , I am still very happy with the operation.( I was 67 at the time!) would recommend to anyone wanting rhinoplasty surgery ..May Read.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have just had my breast augmentation with Dr Chan, and only have great things to say about him and his staff. From my first call to book my appt to my appt (today's 1st post op appt) His attention to detail was fantastic and that he listened to what my hopes were for my breasts really made it for me. In every consult and appt with Dr Chan I was made to feel wanted and important. I now have my dream breasts. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. Honestly cannot find a fault.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I had my ears pinned back by Dr. Chan when I was about 13 yrs old. I remember back then how lovely he was to me and gave me such an amazing result which I was so so pleased with. 10 years later (!!) I decided I wanted to get Rhinoplasty to fix the dorsal hump on my nose. Dr Chan was my first and only choice of surgeon. He remembered me from my first surgery all those years ago. When I went in for my consultation for rhinoplasty he answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. He even showed me a digital image of what the outcome would look like, which made me even more excited for the procedure. I am now 18 months post op I'm extremely happy with my result. Dr. Chan is amazing and I would recommend him a million times over to anyone wanting Rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have been going to consultations with Dr Chan since April for my Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation Surgeries which I will be having in Oct 2014. I am so excited, not only did he make me feel welcome but he made me feel comfortable. He literally spent an hour with me in his consultation room and went through every detail I wanted to know and more! He is a very gentle and sweet man and I am confident about my upcoming surgery. He's staff is very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere in the office just put me at ease since this is such a big decision for me. I will send an update comment about how my surgery went and the outcome of my results :).

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

When I first met Dr Chan I thought he was great but about 1 year after my surgery I suffered pain through my breast augmentation. 4 years on and it feels like one of my breasts has deflated it doesn't sit how it should and the other one has noticeable scar tissue and sits too high also making it uncomfortable often. Dr Chan told me he would only do saline implants however straight after and now continuing everyone including Dr Chan uses the Silicon Gel. I wouldn't go back to him after the $$ I paid and the outcome I got. I walked out of the hospital with a massive black bruise all the way down one of my breasts which is now where the scar tissue is. He did not follow up with me at all regarding it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014