You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Tailor

He seemed very busy but he greeted me with a handshake and first name introduction. I felt he treated me more like a friend than a patient. I had many questions and he took the time to answer them all. I was recommended to him by my neighbour. Would recommend to others. Office is busy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

He was awesome, so nice , funny, and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. Explained the diabetic exam process prior to conducting tests, providing visibility and transparency into next steps. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Tailor was great, he took time to explain things to me and answered all my questions. I have always been happy with my prescription and he only recommends changes if needed. This was my third year seeing him and will return again next year.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Won't be seeing again, very rude. Not open to questions being asked.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

A friend recommended Dr. Tailor saying he was the best optometrist she had seen. I was skeptical thinking that most eye doctors are fairly routine. I was wrong. Dr. Tailor was by far the best optometrist I have seen. He was engaging, thorough and probed further into specific issues with the kids. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Tailor was wonderful. My appointment did not feel rushed. He was fast but took the time to answer any and all my questions to the fullest detail. He is the first doctor of optometry that I've seen who was able to explain and help me understand everything going on with my eyes and even looked into issues (allergies) I wasn't aware were the foundation of some of my problems. He was very friendly and I am so happy to have him as my optometrist!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tailor for my previous two visits. His exams are quick, efficient, and thorough. He is very knowledgeable. Just one issue with his office: I arrived on time for my appointment but had to wait over 15 minutes before being admitted.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Rakesh Tailor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He seemed very busy but he greeted me with a handshake and first name introduction. I felt he treated me more like a friend than a patient. I had many questions..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was awesome, so nice , funny, and knowledgable!"

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very polite and efficient...I felt taken care of and he answered all my questions!"

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. Explained the diabetic exam process prior to conducting tests, providing visibility and transparency into next ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to him for years. It's defiantly by the staff that keeps me going back. He is a great dr and great with kids "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tailor was great, he took time to explain things to me and answered all my questions. I have always been happy with my prescription and he only recommends c..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Won't be seeing again, very rude. Not open to questions being asked."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A friend recommended Dr. Tailor saying he was the best optometrist she had seen. I was skeptical thinking that most eye doctors are fairly routine. I was wron..."

October 16, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 20, 2013