Ratings for Dr. Melissa M. Hatcher

Dr. Hatcher has been an excellent GP - providing basic health care to me for 7 years now. She is attentive and personable and willing to refer you to a specialist when she doesn't feel she has the background to adequately care for a particular problem. I will be sorry to see her leave Indiana.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

She did not answer all of my questions. I was rushed out of the office and was never asked if I had any other questions. I do not feel the doctor did her job in a professional manner. Her nurse treated me rudely, at the beginning and told me how the doctor would not be treating me for one of my inquiries before I even spoke with the doctor. When rushing me out of the office, she would not even make eye contact, and still did not answer my questions. I tried to tell her I wasn't finished, and that nurse told me I was only allowed to see the doctor for one thing at a time, I would need to schedule a new appointment. A woman working there, Brenda, (not sure what her position is) took me to her office to voice my concerns, but she just made excuses for the doctor. I really don't care about this doctor's personal life, nor is it my business. I had to wait weeks to see this doctor this time, because I was a new patient. I will never see this doctor again, nor do I do ever want to.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Melissa M. Hatcher's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental