Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Hepfer

HE IS BEYOND THE BEST DR. IVE HAD...HE DILIVERED MY OLDEST CHILD...I BLED REAL REALY BAD..HE HAD THEM PREP THE OR FOR A RATICAL HISTERECTAMY....BUT THANK GOD THEY GOT IT UNDER CONTROL..HE MADE SURE OF THAT BEFORE HE LEFT MY SIDE...I ALSO HAD TO WEAR AN OXYGEN MASK..I SAW HIM FOR MY AFTER DELIVERY CHECK...SO THE NEXT TIME I GOT PREGNANT I KNEW WHO I WANTED TO SEE.. SO IF I CULD GET HIM I DID...I DIDNT WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT SOME TIMES I HAD NO CHOICE..HE TOOK CARE OF ME AFTER I MISSCARRIED WITH MY 2 PREG....I SAW HIM WITH MY 3.PREG.HE DELIVERED MY 2 SON...AND AGAIN DID NOT LEAVE TILL I WAS SAFE...I SAW HIM WITH MY 4TH PREG. A WELL.. 2 BUETIFUL BOYS AND 1 LIL PRINCESS..THERES ALOT MORE IN MY STORY THE TROMMA THRU MY DELIVERIES.AND I FEEL IF NOT FOR DR. HEPHNER I MAY NOT BE HERE TODAY...IF I HAVE ANY WOMAN QUESTIONS I STILL GO TO DR. HEPHNR...I LOVE THIS MAN....LOL....

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Hepfer has been my ob/gyn for 2 pregnancies and 1 hyterectomy. He is the only one who took my complaints leading to the hyst seriously. Even a female dr in the practice didn't take me seriously enough to fix it. He performed a beautiful surgery, delivered my babies, is a reknowned dr. If you were to have a female issue, he is the one you would want attending to the problem. I am sad that I no longer have to see him every year!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Thomas W. Hepfer's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Sumter, SC