Ratings for Dr. Daniel Deprince

I didn't know what to expect. After doing some online research, his ratings ranged from moderate to 5-star excellence. I was very curious, as I'm one of those people who likes to rate the good and bad. Dr.Daniel DePrince was, without any doubt, the most professional, intelligent, and has proven to be the most consistent doctor, I have ever met. He takes the time to get to know you, carefully analysis your blood and report each itrm clearly and suggests options to improve what may need improvement. In a world of long waiting room times (my worst was 2 hours) or fast talking, apparently uncaring medical professionals, Dr. Daniel DePrince stands apart from that crowd. I live over 65 miles from Dr. DePrince's lsb (yes, he has a building with a full blown, modern medical, hospital-like lab at his fingertips) with offices worth the ride, but the real reason he is my doctor (and one I recommend) is his medical knowledge is married to personal care, follow-up and a wonderful demeanor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Not very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Daniel Deprince's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ