Ratings for Dr. Leon Levit

awful awful awful - please stay away from him. he is dangerous and parents should never trust their child's life with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I share the experience of being frustrated while this doctor took a personal phonecall during my consultation. He consistently runs late and once even admitted that this was because he was listening to the radio. I had been seeing him for antenatal appointments, at the first of which he arrogantly informed me his job was "to do nothing". He didn't make me feel comfortable enough to ask quetions and gave me zero information about anything to do with my pregnancy. At my last appointment he failed to ask how my pregnancy was going. All he did was weigh me and and say "whoooaaa" as a comment to my weight gain. I've since changed my care to the public hospital system which has already proved to be a much more pleasant and informative experience.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He took 2 personal calls during my consultation with him and then had the cheek to charge me more for going over the scheduled time limit. He did not help my sick child either. He didn't seem to believe me when I relayed the history of my child's illness and instead told me to bring her back when she became sick again. She did get sick again within 2 weeks but I did the sensible thing and took her to another doctor who immediately assisted me in treating my child.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008