Ratings for Dr. Shawn S. Osterholt

I'm a new patient. Glad I changed to Dr. Osterholt. I was provided more options for medical care and treatment than my previous ob/gyn. Thanks Dr. Osterholt

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

The doctor may be good, but the office staff here is horrible. Argued with me because they refused to provide a service because the insurance company didn't pay them enough money. They couldn't understand that they should be renegotiating that with the insurance company and not withholding services from clients that have them listed as in-network providers on their insurance plan....

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I first met Dr. Osterholt at the time of my miscarriage. When I saw his straightforwardness and genuine concern for his patients, I switched my OB to go to him! He is a wonderful dr. Always takes time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Love Dr. Osterholt. A true professional. Caring, genuine and very quick to find a solution for you. Some of the staff at the front desk on the other hand, wasn't that kind and seemed unprofessional at times.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Love this doctor. Always takes the time to listen and discuss everything with me. He did my hysterectomy and bladder suspension surgery, and I'm a new woman because of him. Great bedside manner, and that is important to me. I have no complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

It was helpful that they did a ultrasound to find a cyst on my ovaries and soon to have surgery. Only complaint was some appts were rescheduled since he helps a lot of people.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Shawn S. Osterholt's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)