Ratings for Dr. B. Daniel Chilczuk

Excellent, honest, without any articicial hoopla. I like him a lot he educates, gives choices and tells it like it is

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

very good doctor. he is very nice and he helps with the pain. go to see him if you need help. he is very professional as well!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Stay away from this guy if you value your health. Very judgemental and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

very helpful and good doctor..would go to him.for future health service.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

a nice man but I have been going to him for two years and had a number of tests and my back pain is worse then ever. He told me to change jobs , which is not an option. I am presently looking for another doctor, this back pain is ruining my life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I got to see him after I had surgery from another doctor in his office. I had a numb leg and a lot of pain. He told me to have hope but once it hits a year, forget, I will not get my feeling back in my leg. He said I need a new job. I love my job. I can't grocery shop, walk far or anything. It sucks! He gives you pain meds and restrictions but he doesn't fix the job! I was so depressed I was feeling suicidal. I went to another doctor in Bellevue, and right away he told me my L5 vertebrae slipped. I am having nerve decompression and a fusion done now. I do have nerve damage shown in the EMG I had done two weeks ago. I have hope again! Chilczuk is very nice man but the doctors at Valley seem over worked and worn out! I want to work and not be on pain pills and all I was getting from them was restrictions not to work and pain pills!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. B. Daniel Chilczuk's Credentials

Occupational Medicine Specialists

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1978)

• Back pain