Ratings for Dr. Mike Schultz

My 3-month old child was struggling with ear infections and fevers. He was also not sleeping and was colic. At first I took my child to see a chiropractor in my neighbourhood, but I was never confident that she knew how to work with very young babies. Therefore a friend of a friend referred me to instead see Dr. Mike. The difference was HUGE! Dr. Mike REALLY specializes in kids and you know it the moment you step foot into his office. The exam that he did on my child was incredibly thorough and he found the problem almost right away. By the end of the initial visit everything started to make perfect sense to me why my child had not been well. If you are looking to take your new born to a chiropractor, make sure you see a pediatric chiropractor like Dr. Mike. You will not regret it. It has been 4 months since we started care and my child is healthy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Very good and gentle with kids. He helped my child tons. The doctor is very patient and takes the time to explain things which we appreciated as parents. Staff is very caring and professional. If you are considering taking your child to a chiropractor this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Mike is very knowledgeable and very thorough with his exam. I learned a lot about the damage to my nerves from spinal injuries just from his initial exam. He was very patient and polite and helped me see that pain is just one symptom I was having but his exam allowed me to see the other problems it was causing (loss of movement and function of my arms). I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Very good experience. Doc knows his stuff. Busy office, but he takes his time still. Very happy and have recommended Dr. Schultz to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very friendly team! The doctor really knows his stuff. He is very good at what he does, you can tell. Very gentle with his adjustments, but also very thorough. I am grateful for everything they have done for me over the 3 months I have been going. I recommend this doctor to all my friends. Hope this helps!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Schultz takes his time with his patients. He did a very complete exam on me before I started care. He took the time to explain things to me and helped me feel very comfortable with my decisions. I strongly agree with the other person who commented on here; he is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. He even took x-rays which I have never had anyone do before. His team is great too. Very friendly every time you walk into the office. Very helpful and I feel that they are there for me as a patient (your not just a number). Overall I really feel as though his team cares for patients. I recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very thorough doctor! I have never had such a complete examination on my spine. He does not rush with his examinations at all. He is the first doctor I have visited that really knew what he was doing. A huge difference from going to my medical doctor, who just gives me pills, pills and pills. I have just started with Dr. Schultz but I can say within my first 4 weeks of care I am feeling healthier than I have in years. So happy I found this clinic. The staff is also very friendly and always smiles when I come for my adjustment. Very good customer service.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

after being a patient of dr. mike's for 3 years, i saw no improvement in my neck/spine. he believes that pain isn't an indicator of wellness, and thus ignored new pains i might have (incurred through regular life such as child-bearing, work etc). these pains only perpetuated themselves. my family has now left his office to pursue a chiropractor who listens to his patients (he always called my family members the wrong names). his front desk staff, however, are incredibly caring and friendly and we will miss seeing them regularly!

Submitted December 4, 2012

Amazing improvements in neck and upper back compression over only a two year period. I highly recommend Dr Mike particularly with similar neck/upper back vertebral subluxation

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

An absolute expert in his chosen field! I have never met a chiropractor who is so well up-to-date and explains things so properly! I have watched my spine correct through my care with Dr. Schultz and I am so happy I found him. If you are thinking about going to see him know that you won’t regret it. His initial talk where he explains things is exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010