Ratings for Dr. Tatjana Deretic

She is a very smart woman, but she does not ask nearly enough questions, and then has a tendency to get frustrated when treatments fail. She would probably be very good for someone who already has a concrete diagnosis and just wants to figure out a good treatment plan. For me, I felt that she started throwing prescriptions at me far before she had any understanding of the complexities of my situation, which ended up making me worse and frustrating both of us. I would definitely not describe her as nurturing, but she will tell you exactly what she thinks and smack down anything she thinks is BS, which could be beneficial to some. It just didn't work for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very interesting and friendly doctor. I wish she was able to accept insurance, but anyway I'll stay with her

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

After years of just being given pill after pill and sent on my way, I finally found a wonderful doctor who actually cared about ME. She's straight up and can see through the BS but she has a heart of gold. She is the best doc I've ever seen, so I was devistated when she relocated her office. She will forever stand out in my mind and heart. If you get the chance to see her...be prepared to be told what you may not want to hear sometimes and to realize it's all for the best. She outstanding!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor saved my life. After a long series of psychiatrists who just prescribed meds and made another appt, on my first visit with her she immediately recognized what a situation I had been put in, and on my second visit she put me in the hospital to begin to fix things. Now, almost a year later, I am off many of the meds. have a better understanding of my condition, and feel there is someone who is really looking out for my best. I am an adult, but her specialty is children.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008