Ratings for Dr. Tatjana Deretic

Very interesting and friendly doctor. I wish she was able to accept insurance, but anyway I'll stay with her

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

After years of just being given pill after pill and sent on my way, I finally found a wonderful doctor who actually cared about ME. She's straight up and can see through the BS but she has a heart of gold. She is the best doc I've ever seen, so I was devistated when she relocated her office. She will forever stand out in my mind and heart. If you get the chance to see her...be prepared to be told what you may not want to hear sometimes and to realize it's all for the best. She outstanding!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor saved my life. After a long series of psychiatrists who just prescribed meds and made another appt, on my first visit with her she immediately recognized what a situation I had been put in, and on my second visit she put me in the hospital to begin to fix things. Now, almost a year later, I am off many of the meds. have a better understanding of my condition, and feel there is someone who is really looking out for my best. I am an adult, but her specialty is children.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008