Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Nikko

Just got a breast augmentation done by doctor nikko. I am so happy with my results! Was a bit skeptical at first because people are saying he is not a board certified plastic surgeon, but he definitely knows what he's doing! He does his very best to get the results you want. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Nikko and his staff are true professionals. He is an excellent surgeon and dermatologist. I recently had the Smart Neograft hair transplant and only 3 months later my hair is growing back great! My wife is a patient too and loves his beauty products. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I want to respond to the previous comments regarding Dr. Nikko. There is absolutely no way that those comments are truthful. Those comments have an obvious agenda. Dr. Nikko is a man of integrity and cares so much for all his patients. Don't let his competition mislead you. He is proud to be a Board Certified dermtologist who does the best breast augmentation, mastopexy, liposuction, liposuction, and buttock augmentation. His portfolio speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! HE IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A MANAGER THERE THAT IS ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE! JAMIE WAS RUDE TO MY DAUGHTER AND MY SISTER. WENT IN FOR CONSULTATION AND SHE WAS WITH DR. NIKKO. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! READ!!! HE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON!!!! HE IS A PHONY AND A JOKE!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I absolutely LOVE my results! He was very professional & I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Never felt more loved with the staff!!wonderful experience especially for a first time patient not only to breast implants but also to surgery! Cory W

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

THE BEST SURGEON IN TOWN! Highly recommend this doctor to everyone. So blessed to have Drnikko.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My experience with Dr. Nikko for plastic surgery has been a positive one. He cares about me as a patient and strived for the best results. I highly recommend him. Please know exactly what you want going in so that you can effectively communicate this to the surgeon, and undestand that it takes time to heal to acheieve optimal results.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

This was the first cosmetic procedure I've ever had done. I had a neck lift and chemical face peel. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Nikko and his staff are very professional and genuinely caring. People have told me these procedures have taken years off my appearance. I will definitely return to him in the future.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Anthony P. Nikko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center has worked hard to become the best in Houston plastic surgery. Known as the scar-less doctor, Dr. Nikko ensures that every client feels comfortable and confident during the plastic surgery process, and strives to leave every client completely satisfied with the result. As a cosmetic surgeon and a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Nikko is able to provide a unique insight into body and skin conditions that leaves every client entirely happy with their new look. For the best in Houston tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and liposuction, call Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center.

• English

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1996)
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Texas Austin