Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Nikko

Never felt more loved with the staff!!wonderful experience especially for a first time patient not only to breast implants but also to surgery! Cory W

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

THE BEST SURGEON IN TOWN! Highly recommend this doctor to everyone. So blessed to have Drnikko.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My experience with Dr. Nikko for plastic surgery has been a positive one. He cares about me as a patient and strived for the best results. I highly recommend him. Please know exactly what you want going in so that you can effectively communicate this to the surgeon, and undestand that it takes time to heal to acheieve optimal results.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

This was the first cosmetic procedure I've ever had done. I had a neck lift and chemical face peel. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Nikko and his staff are very professional and genuinely caring. People have told me these procedures have taken years off my appearance. I will definitely return to him in the future.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I debated leaving this review, as the staff and Dr. Nikko himself are so kind and I really (REALLY) wanted to believe in him. Therefore, I decided to give myself a full year of healing time before leaving any reviews and/or seeking second opinions and exploring reconstruction. Well, a year has come and gone, and I am disappointed in the outcome of my surgery. After consulting 4 surgeons (both local and in another state) the consensus is that I need a revision, as the implants were placed incorrectly and the resulting shape is not ideal. Before I dive into further details, I think its important to highlight the fact that of the 6 reviews on Yelp, I recognize 2 of them to be from employees of Dr. Nikko. A little suspicious to say the least. Now. Below I will detail several reasons why I would not recommend Dr. Nikko for any sort of plastic surgery. I hope this helps anyone considering surgery in making their decision. 1. He's not a certified plastic surgeon. Both he and his employees will try to discount this by saying that certification is only required for reconstructive surgeons, or something like that. I don't know what the technicality is, but why not just get certified? There's something odd about someone practicing plastic surgery not being certified. This should have been a front end indicator but, like I said, they have a script to make you feel like this isn't a big deal. Of all the surgeons in Houston, why not go with one that is certified? 2. Lack of empathy . I expressed concerns about my healing and shape in the months following my surgery. All I got was "no big deal, give it time. they look great!", when what I needed was "let's fix this". After some time I was offered a revision (where I would only have to pay anesthesia fees) after insisting I was not happy. I did not go through with this because sometimes you can't put a price on things this delicate, and I would rather pay full price elsewhere than worsen the problem by using the same surgeon at a discount. I'm glad I didn't go through with this, now knowing that the issue was placement and a simple nip/tuck wouldn't have solved the error, anyways. 3. Cost. On top of everything (not being certified, bad reviews, operating out of his office) his cost is higher than other doctors in Houston.. might as well go to a certified doctor and save. 4. Results. I simply hate the outcome of my surgery. Reason enough not to recommend him. I'm now having to spend as much as I did on the initial surgery for a revision... why spend 15K when you can spend 6K the first time around? Would I recommend Dr. Nikko to a friend? No. That said, this is only my experience and I share it in hopes of helping others understand how important doctor selection is. Surely others have had better experiences, but it's good to at least know the risks.

Submitted February 22, 2015

Be sure you are aware that this doctor is a dermatologist and has no hospital privileges to perform any kind of plastic surgery, hence he works out of his office. Google Nikko Texas Medical Board to read complaints against him and disciplinary action.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Nikko has been my cosmetic surgeon for years and has always done an amazing job on me and my family. He did surgery on me after I had my daughter and it made me feel so much more confident in myself. One time my daughter tripped and cut her lip open and I instinctively called his office. They put me through to him and he told me to come to his office instead of the emergency room because that would traumatize her much more. He is such a good man and an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

After my daughter my chests and tummy weren't looking like they had before. I've known Dr. Nikko for a long time and he is the only one I would trust to do any cosmetic surgery on me. The scars are minimal and my "girls" look like the picture I gave him as the example (The model in the blurred lines video) I thank God everyday for giving him the talent to make me feel better about myself.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I had two big babies and my stomach was really stretched. I tried personal trainers and lots of exercise but it didn't work. When I met with Dr. Nikko for the consultation he explained everything in detail about my mommy makeover and what to expect. The staff was very nice and also detailed. They never got tired of my questions or calls. My tummy tuck and lipo look amazing! I wear a bikini all the time and no one can see the scar. Dr. Nikko changed my life and I'll always appreciate his honesty and genuine smile.

Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Anthony P. Nikko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center has worked hard to become the best in Houston plastic surgery. Known as the scar-less doctor, Dr. Nikko ensures that every client feels comfortable and confident during the plastic surgery process, and strives to leave every client completely satisfied with the result. As a cosmetic surgeon and a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Nikko is able to provide a unique insight into body and skin conditions that leaves every client entirely happy with their new look. For the best in Houston tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and liposuction, call Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center.

• English

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1996)
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Texas Austin