Dr. Christopher K. Patronella

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher K. Patronella

I am very pleased with my breast augmentation. I was concerned about them looking "fake", but Dr. Patronella did great, natural-looking work. I highly recommend Dr. Patronella for breast augmentation; he has certainly got an eye for aesthetics and the hands to back it up!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Patronella is fabulous! I cannot emphasize just how happy I am with my breast augmentation and I'm only 6 weeks out. After nursing two children, I wanted to feel beautiful again- he made it happen! I am so grateful I did my homework and opted to pay a little more and even travel out of state to have him be my surgeon (I live in Louisiana). Don't make the mistake by not going to the best because it's inconvenient or pricier than other doctors. Dr. Patronella is worth every penny!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I got a breast augmentation 2 years ago I am very happy! Dr. Patronella really is the best plastic surgeon out there. The staff is excellent! I always felt welcomed and at home. Dr. P made me feel comfortable, they answered all my questions. I never felt scared during the entire thing because they told me exactly what was going on. His prices were good and his surgery was great! they send a nurse home with you the next day to check on you, they give you a facial and a post op massage at his office which was great. PICK DR PATRONELLA AS YOUR SURGEON! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr Patronella did my rhinoplasty (nose job) back in 1996, and it still looks amazing :)

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Face lifts don't seem to be his forte. Not happy with mine and wish I had gone to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

He's the best in breast augmentation, for sure! After ten of my friends went to him and their breasts were all beautiful, I decided to choose him also. I'm so happy with the results and when I told him I thought maybe I should go bigger (325cc), Dr. P. was honest and said he thought for my body frame (5'6", 120lbs), that 275cc's would be perfect. I ended up going from a B to a full C/small D and they are PERFECT. You've got to love a doctor who knows what's best and won't let you make a stupid decision. He answers any questions you have during the appts..and his assistant Eva is wonderful. After your surgery, they send a nurse out to your home the next day to teach you how to massage properly and to unwrap you. I was able to drive and run errands in four days! Granted, you will need the pain pills for the first few days (just soreness as I went under the muscle, not really pain) but by the 4th one, I was good without. Dr. P is recommended for breast augmentation- the best!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I had a very good experience and fantastic result with this doc! I went to someone else who was a bit cheaper for a second procedure; big mistake! Stick with Dr. P, you will be happy!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

This is a Dr. that is so caring and so wonderful.He is very under-rated but not for long.He will soon star on EXTREME MAKEOVER.This is the last Dr. you will need to research.I have never known anyone that is unhappy with his work:)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr. Christopher K. Patronella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a respected leader in aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Patronella combines artistry and surgical precision to deliver elegant, beautiful, natural-looking results in a warm, caring setting. He and his compassionate, skillful staff, many of whom have been with him for more than 10 years, work together to ensure your experience is smooth and rewarding from your initial consultation through your postoperative care. Whether you desire extensive aesthetic improvement or more subtle changes to rejuvenate your appearance, Dr. Patronella offers a broad range of surgical and nonsurgical services to help women and men look and feel their best. Dr. Patronella performs all surgical procedures at his private surgical center, which is certified by the American Association For Accreditation Of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. We invite you schedule a consultation with Dr. Patronella to discuss your aesthetic goals and learn more about the options available to you.

• English

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1982)