Ratings for Dr. Richard Klein

I have heard friends/family complain about their family doctor. Dr Klein has been my family doctor for 23 years! It speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Conscientious and thorough with a pleasant manner. Definitely one of the better doctors in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Klein is a very nice fellow. I have been seeing him for a few years now and he is very considerate and thoughtful in dealing with my family and I. His staff is very pleasant and friendly, and very understanding should situations come up. I strongly recommend Dr. Klein, if you have the opportunity to have his services you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He use to be my dr for many years changed drs when I moved up north I am so regretting it as he was very knowledgeable and very efficient and always sent me for follow ups and testsing unlike the dr I have now who is terrible. I should of just done the long drive.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Best doctor ever, i have being going to him since i was 21, now i am 38. He cares for every patience. Always makes you feel like your seeing a friend not a doctor. I hope he doesnt retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

One of the best family doctor, only problem is that the waiting time is so long, very fast with arrangement with specialist doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Klein is one of the coolest cats with me Mum and I, we joke around with him and he takes very good care of me Mum, who has a litany of health ailments, and myself with the injuries I suffer playing sports. His staff is very nice and friendly, and they always stay on top of appointments concerning my family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Just started seeing him and so far very pleased with everything!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was referred to him by Health Care Connect (Ontario provincial referral service) and I have been seeing him for a few years now. I like him. He may not appear to be overtly super-friendly but he is very personable and I feel comfortable talking to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Klein for over 10 years, good luck to make him laugh. But i do not go see him to laugh, i need answers/help for health issues. However, he is relaxed, down to earth and will give you an expansive answer if you ask the right questions. The more i see him, the better i get used to him, as well tease him. You can tell he is not into selling himself. He is there to assist you without over-selling. To me, he is a very good doctor as long as you are a good people person.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014