Ratings for Dr. Richard Klein

He use to be my dr for many years changed drs when I moved up north I am so regretting it as he was very knowledgeable and very efficient and always sent me for follow ups and testsing unlike the dr I have now who is terrible. I should of just done the long drive.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Best doctor ever, i have being going to him since i was 21, now i am 38. He cares for every patience. Always makes you feel like your seeing a friend not a doctor. I hope he doesnt retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

One of the best family doctor, only problem is that the waiting time is so long, very fast with arrangement with specialist doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Klein is one of the coolest cats with me Mum and I, we joke around with him and he takes very good care of me Mum, who has a litany of health ailments, and myself with the injuries I suffer playing sports. His staff is very nice and friendly, and they always stay on top of appointments concerning my family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Just started seeing him and so far very pleased with everything!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was referred to him by Health Care Connect (Ontario provincial referral service) and I have been seeing him for a few years now. I like him. He may not appear to be overtly super-friendly but he is very personable and I feel comfortable talking to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Klein for over 10 years, good luck to make him laugh. But i do not go see him to laugh, i need answers/help for health issues. However, he is relaxed, down to earth and will give you an expansive answer if you ask the right questions. The more i see him, the better i get used to him, as well tease him. You can tell he is not into selling himself. He is there to assist you without over-selling. To me, he is a very good doctor as long as you are a good people person.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Klein is wonderful. He saved my life. I find him very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Klein is no good. I have been suffering bad headaches among other things for years. He as been checking my pressure and it was always high. All he says stay away from salt, I dont use alot of salt as high blood pressure is hereditary. Found me a new wonderful doctor, turns out I am on medication for high blood pressure which is now stabalized. He is a quack according to my mother he can only treat the common cold.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I find Dr. Klein no helpful at all. The worst Dr. I ever had. He rushes between patients and feel very uncomfortable with him trying to express my problem.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012