Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Sherman

Well I find it hard to relate to the comments here, other than his prices. Yes, he is expensive, more so than others in the area. However, I think he is a very good dentist, very competent, and is very friendly to his patients. I have been using him for a few years and I do like him as a dentist. I just wish he wasn't so pricey!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

My daughter went here simply because he is in our neighborhood. He was very rough and extremely expensive. (As compated to others in the area). If you have a dental phobia, this is NOT the guy to go to. He has no patience for anxious people. He may be a good dentist - we aren't sure because we won't go back - way too overpriced.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Highly overrated dentist! He is rough and doesnt do such great work. My mother had caps and bridges done and they are not the best to look at. The colors don't match and he didnt seem to want to be bothered to correct it. Also, very expensive and treats you like a piece of meat! I do not want my mother to go back there.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008