Ratings for Dr. D. BRUCE Woodham

He did my back surgery and I am in worse pain than before. His answer was there was nothing more he could do and that was over the phone from his nurse. After my surgery he did not come back to see me in hospital and like the other reviews I will 100% agree he over talks the patient and will not let you get a word at all. I then go to call to get records to try for second opinion and find out he is no longer at the location and moved and would have to be seen as a new patient . There is so much I would like to say but it gets me no where and only upset. I would think he and his staff could of had the decency to call and let me know he was relocating. I would not recommend him and only wished I had known how I was going to be treated by him . Felt like a piece of trash he threw out after causing me ten times more pain than I was in. The most upsetting part is the lack of empathy he has for someone that he has permanently hurt physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

DR WOODHAM IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. HE WILL NOT LISTEN WHEN YOU TRY TO TELL HIM WHERE YOU HURT. DID SURGERY ON MY BACK JAN. HAVE MORE PAIN NOW THAN I DID BEFORE SURGERY

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr woodham is extremely arrogant and not only took no time to answer our questions, but would talk over us when we tried to ask questions. He took an MRI of the WRONG area of the spine and then referred us to another Dr who then refused to treat us because he could see nothing wrong.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Woodham is one of the most arrogant persons I have ever met. He needs to retire!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Supposed to have done surgery on my sciatic nerve down my left leg. He also took off my bone spurs. I didn't know he was going to do that. Now I can't stand up straight and the pain in my left leg is worse than it was before surgery. It sucks!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Bruce Woodham is rude and unprofessional. He is very arrogant and has terrible bedside manner. I would not recommend to him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Woodham is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor as well as a person and friend. He is the top Neurosurgeon in southern Alabama.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

I underwent back surgery in 07 woke up with the same pain I went under with

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Appointments are constantly being rescheduled at last minute. Dr Woodham acts like he doesn't have time for you after he does your surgery. If you still have pain he will tell you there's nothing else he can do for you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

left sponge in lower lumbar area

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. D. BRUCE Woodham's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company