Ratings for Dr. Norman R. Kaplan

I had shoulder surgery by Dr Kaplan. It has changed my life in such a good way.He is a doctor who listens,is fair,respectful and honest.That is a refreshing and rare mix today-w many other medical professionals ,who often seem more into their own ego's,than the patient themselves.Beyond all else,Dr.Kaplan is a great surgeon. And I definitely felt like he was for me,the patient,and not the insurance. company. I would recommend Dr.Kaplan and seek his expertise again myself if I had any needs.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Is part of a big group but I've never felt like that and clearly,you do get treated well.Dr Kaplan does care,is up on things as well as experienced and is very easy to talk to.He recently sent my family to another doctor,because he wanted us to get the best treatment options and opinions between the two doctors-so he is comfortable saying "I want another opinion" if the case is complex.He is for the patient.I respect him for that and trust him with our care.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr.Laplan is a very intelligent,experienced surgeon.He does seem to have a fairly busy schedule and practice.but they all do today.During one appointment,he seemed kind of rushed.but once he realized I had questions,he did give me the time.He's a nice guy,who deep down,seems to truly care about his patients,when all is said and done.He fixed my problem nicely and has operated on a family member,with great successs as well.We'd use him again,for sure.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Norman R. Kaplan's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hamden, CT