Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Gordon

WONDERFUL DOCTER. GREAT LISTENER AND KNOWS HOW TO GET THE ANSWERS NEEDED.COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE THE BEST

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

The lack of information provided to us concerning the side effects of yervoy costed us the life of my brother. Within four days of the first treatment he was dead. Trying to get through to his office to ask for help was horrible.My brother died in the same hospital where he works. I HAD to call numerous times to beg for any help they could offer. Never did Dr. Gordon call us or even bother to come to the phone. FYI. yervoy is NOT recommended for liver disease. MY BROTHER HAD LIVER CANCER.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

He has been a wonderful doctor for my father ... the cancer diagnosis was awful for our family, but knowing that he is in the hands of Dr Gordon, makes me feel so comforted! I thank God everyday for sending this man to our life!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Gordon was very helpful as well as knowledgable about my Multiple Myeloma. He answered all my questions and all his recommendations were very helpful. he was sensitive to all my questions and patient for me wanting a speedy recover that didn't seem to be happening as quickly as I thought it should.He made sure I understood the full range of treatments available with the best recommendations for being in remission.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Gregory A. Gordon's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)