Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer

I saw Dr. Zimmer for ankle pain that had lasted several months. I was seen early, which had never happened at a specialists office. He was able to diagnose me with achilles tendonitis without doing any expensive or invasive tests and recommended physical therapy. I am very happy with his care as well as the office staff and will continue seeing him for this and other orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Zimmer's been my doctor since 2003 and seen me at Springfield and mostly his Burke, VA office. He is outstanding! He's performed surgery on my knees including left total knee replacement. He's also done both left and right rotator cuff surgery on my husband. We couldn't be more pleased with him and his wonderful staff. Many of our friends are also his patients and all of them sing his praises.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Great staff, the doctor was outstanding in my childs needs. She had a broken wrist in two places thanks to him she is on the mend!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Zimmer is one of 32 doctors in the Commonwealth Orthopedic & Rehabilitiation practice. I saw him for elbow pain that I was having for almost 2 months. He was very reassuring. Rather than send me home to take Alleve or OTC anti-inflammatories, he shot me up with cortizone and provided me a prescription for what seems to be a pretty strong anti-inflammatory. At no time did he make me feel like I was "imagining" my pain. Within 2 days, I am almost 95% able to use my dominant side with no pain. I would recommend Dr. Zimmer or any of the doctors in this practice!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal