Ratings for Dr. Phillip E. Milam

It was the worst experience I've ever experienced as far as a business stand point.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

My family will see no other oral surgeon in Arkansas! Very caring, helpful and practical.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I called them to set up a surgery without a consultation because I needed my wisdom teeth out asap. They got me in the next morning. I had to wait for almost 2 hours, but when I got to the room, they had my surgery done quickly and efficiently. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The doctor himself was easy to talk to and listened to my needs. They left me with no question unanswered. They worked with me on my co-pay for my surgery because my insurance was not going to cover the whole cost that day. If I ever need another oral surgery I will certainly go to them again, and I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Had a tooth pulled- was over with within 10 minutes did not feel any pain. He is wonderful and a very caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

A wonderful dental surgeon in my opinion. I've been to him twice now and for someone mortified of dentists in general, he's been very patient and explanatory with me each time I've been there. All 4 wisdom teeth removed the first visit with no pain, no bruising and overall a tolerable experience. The other visit for removal of some teeth and a partial implanted. No pain once again, quick service and wonderful helpful staff. If one must have such a thing, I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008