Ratings for Dr. Agatha Forson

Dr. Forson has been our family Dr for 16 years and she's been so very helpful and kind with my family and my friends families. She understand your problem and genuinely wants to help

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Great Staff :) waiting time is too long...... wants other tests done ummmm sure I didn't go in for that.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Absolutely the worst MD I've ever encountered in my life!! I have no clue how this woman still has a license to practice medicine. STAY AWAY if you want to remain happy and healthy! I am fearful fo my mother's life due to this doctor!! Please do not take her as your GP!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

The best thing I ever did was leave Dr. Forson. When I was a child, I really liked her but once I became a teenager, she just didn't seem to care. I was slightly overweight and that was all she focused on and made me feel horrible for it. The waiting time is absolutely ridiculous and she rushes you out of her office. My last appointment with her, I went in with a few issues. I started by telling her I need a birth control renewed for the year. She wrote the prescription, opened the door and told me to 'have a good year'. I left the office very angry. She does not seem to care about her patients or their well being. I think it's time to retire already!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Forson is manipulative and mean spirited at times. Long wait times, cancelled appointments, reschduling so often that you forget when your app, is and then get billed. She is a very good anesthisiologist but as a family dr. she can almost be abusive. If you smoke she WILL NOT treat you properly and will prescribe countless unneeded medications which often come out of pocket. The only good thing about this office is Tanya who goes above and beyond to help patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Rude, unprofessional and uncaring. Very unprofessional staff as well and excessive wait times to boot. Also, I called to make an appointment and was told that I was no longer a patient there which of course didn't stop them from sending me a bill for a no-show for the appointment that they scheduled anyway without telling me. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I was a pt of Dr A Forson's for many years and I never liked her as a Dr. At times I would wait in the waiting room for hours just to find out from her secretary that she's been tied up at the hospital for a while and that I would have to re-schedule my appt. After waiting 11/2 hrs needless to say I was not impressed! I went to her for breathing problems and without even so much as a listen to my chest she had prescribed me 2 puffers to take several times a day. She gave me ritalin when I was in highschool to help me deal with stress!!! This woman does not know what she's talking about and I would like to warn others to take caution with this DR!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I've been with Dr. Forson for over 15 years now and I've got nothing bad to say about her. Aside from being a very well qualified physician, she listens and she cares. More doctors today could take a lesson from her.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Very excessive wait times at office well beyond scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I believe that she is here to help the pharmacists. She diagnoses problems without any tests. Specialists usually contradict her diagnosis and wonder where she was coming from.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009