Ratings for Dr. Christine S. GOUDGE WALKER

I have never had a better doctor! I first saw her when I went in for first ever ob visit and she was so warm and comforting that I felt as much at ease as I could. Four years later, I'm now seeing her for prenatal care for my first baby and she continues to be incredible! She has the answers to all my questions, and never rushes my husband and I through a visit. She is the perfect combination of knowledge and personality. Each time we go in, it feels as if she is as excited to hear the heartbeat as we are. I have never felt like just part of the job to her. I would recommend her to absolutely any one! I honestly cannot sing her praises high enough!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Do NOT let Dr. goudge perform any type of surgical procedure on you. I had a hysterectomy March 31, 2010 performed by Dr. Goudge. Ended up having corrective surgery 6 months later due to her ineptitude. The new doctor, from the same hospital, actually said that she'd done the hysterectomy wrong. She has a great bedside manner but should NOT be performing surgeries!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr.Goudge is a very charming, friendly Doctor. When you first meet her anyone would be attracted to her charismatic demeanor. I even agree with most everyone elses reviews, but I question her laparoscopic surgical abilities and that is unfortunately because I had a bad outcome which required further surgeries to correct what she had done.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Goudge to anyone! She is an exceptional doctor, and a joy to be around. She has easily surpassed every expectation that I have ever had with seeing an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Goudge is wonderful. She never makes you feel like you're wasting her time, and patiently answers any questions you may have. She makes eye contact, never rushes you, and is great at explaining things. Besides being her OB patient, I also work at the hospital she has privileges at. I've seen her involved in some complicated deliveries, and she has the skills and knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome for both mom and baby. All of the above made her my only choice for my doctor. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Gouge performed a biospy on me and did an awful job. Besides making the procedure more painful than necessary, she has scared and disformed my body. She should not perform any type of biospy on anyone ever again. Now its extremely difficult for me to find a doctor I can trust.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Goudge is the best doctor ever! Not only was she my doctor for 9 wonderful months she became a friend. I will never ever use another OB/GYN. Theres no better doctor out there!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Christine S. GOUDGE WALKER's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN