Ratings for Dr. Jennifer R. Meyer

Jennifer has been a great help with minor back pains and headache, although I've never gone for a particular injury i get regular massages and adjustments and always feel 100% better after getting work done. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and have always worked with me to help prevent and treat all conditions I have concerns with and even many I had no idea were a problem.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Jennifer is awesome! Our son had recurring ear infections and at 7 months his pediatrician recommended tubes. However, we were extremely uncomfortable with the idea of putting him under anesthesia so I researched other options. Under her care, he has stopped having ear infections and his pediatrician has even said there is NO reason to consider tubes at this point! He is still doing great at 14 months of age. Not only do we have the peace of mind that we took a non-surgical route that worked for him, we also saved almost two thousand dollars (the difference between surgery and chiropractic care). Money was NOT an issue, but it was a nice side benefit. We occasionally take him in for checkups when he has a runny nose or something to make sure his ears don't fill with fluid, but I definitely don't mind the trade-off.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008