Ratings for Dr. Angela Prakash

I've been seeing Dr. Prakash for about five years and I absolutely love her. She's so great at the bedside and is extremely attentive!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I'm surprised to find so many positive reviews on Dr. Prakash, she has a horrible bedside manner and clearly does not care about her patients. You're just a number and she's part of the larger Emory system, so you can't even contact her office directly if you have a concern. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

What a joy to meet a physician who is attentive and caring. I didn't feel rushed at all

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

DR. Prakash is a very thoughtful and caring physician. she spends time listening to my medical concerns and has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

She is a very friendly doctor and cares for her patients. She takes time to listen to patients and then carefully spends time explaining the issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

She should be a pathologist. That way she would not have to interact with patients. Rude, lacking empathy..concerned only for herself. Shallow knowledge of complex medical cases. Emory hit the bottom of the barrel with her!!AVOID AT ALL COSTS..SEE YOUR VET INSTEAD.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I would have to agree that the staff is not very responsive. Her nurse does not return phone calls. They make you feel like you are not very important. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this practice to anyone. I am in the process of finding a new physician.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Been calling to get a perscription refilled for 3 days, I think it is time to change doctors. My husband left this practice for the same type of issues a year ago

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Very pleased with our first meeting. Good at listening to my medical history and incorporating my interest in what I need out of the appointment as well as what she needs from a medico-legal standpoint. Seemed rational and reasonable at the same time that she shared her thought process on the differential diagnosis. Would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Angela Prakash's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois