Ratings for Dr. Colleen Robinson

Colleen is the most effective healer I have ever worked with. I appreciate her passion and enthusiasm for her work as a healer and having a health care provider who will listen to and consider every aspect of my health, from aches and pains to dreams. The herbal tinctures she sold me are of the highest quality and she doesn't mark them up for a profit, but sells them at cost. I think she is a gifted and effective healer who I don't hesitate to recommend whenever I get a chance.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Colleen is the answer to my prayers. I have been seeking assistance from umpteen holistic professionals over the past few years and Colleen has been instrumental in my healing. Her sense of humour is an additional bonus. Her presence, analogies, healing and knowledge never fail to astound me. I have healed and grown in leaps and bounds in the few limited sessions that I have had wit her.TG

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Colleen Robinson is not only an excellent acupuncturist, but a highly educated and informed practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine. Over time I have come to realize (as have several of her other clients) that the reason we feel so wonderful after a session with Colleen is that she has the unique ability to allow her education to speak for itself, while at the same time maintaining a fantastic "bedside manner". This is a quality that few medical professionals can boast, and I can't help but think that if more doctors of Western medicine had the approach of someone like Colleen, then a lot of us wouldn't feel so disillusioned with the medical establishment in this province. The best I can do at this point is implore everyone who is shopping for an acupuncturist to please give Colleen a try! She has made an incredible difference in my life, and I'm sure, the lives of many others.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008