Ratings for Dr. Leanne Trang Nguyen

Dr Leanne is simply the best. My entire family goes to see her. Her staff is very helpful also. The wait time is long and I think her office can do a better job with scheduling but other than that, Dr Leanne is the best!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Staff is very money hungry and after their own commission. Always wants to sell you something.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

very good excellent service treated my eye infection right away

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Please stay away from this doctor. This woman is money hungry! She does not care about her patients and their well being. When my eyes were infected all she was concerned about was setting me up for a contact lens fittings for a charge! She then proceed to try and sell me contacts from her store. Watch out, after she finds something "wrong" with your eyes she always suggest getting a $50 computer image.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

wait time is long ... always suggest that maybe something wrong with your eyes and need a computer picture or other test to compare with next check up??? and picture is cost $50, other test also cost $$$ too, which is weird; this never happen with other Optom.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I was recommended by friends to see Dr. Nguyen for my eye exam. I am a eye glasses for years. It was a great experience I had with Dr. Nguyen. She is very nice, great knowledge and caring. I would recommend anybody to see her. Note: she has a lot of patients. You need a little patience to wait since the office is always busy. I like the office website as well www.eyecaredoc.ca

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Leanne for about 7 years now and she is great! She is very nice and very accomodating.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I was recommeded to this doctor by friend. I am glad to visit this doctor. I took me about 3 weeks to get the appointment time I wanted but it is worth the wait. I could get ealier appointment during the day or with the associated doctor in this office. The doctor took her time to listen, suggest and provide me the correct prescription and comfortable eye glasses for me. I am very happy with the services. Staff is not too fluently in English but they tried to help you at their best, just try to listen a little harder :). Ah, I also received a two year warrantee on tear&wear and defective for frame and lens. I don't remember I could get that at previous optical stores. I would recommend to all my friend to visit this office. Cheers.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

This experience was bad. Staff was not very friendly and doctor's bedside manners were not nice. I paid $135 ($85 for exam and $50 for computer photos). Prescription was wrong and so I was unable to use my new glasses. When I called the office and said that I needed the prescription corrected, I was told that I would have to wait for almost 3 weeks because the doctor was too busy to see me earlier! Fortunately, I found another, very understanding, optometrist who accepted me promptly and gave me the correct prescription. I had to pay again for the exam and photos, but this time I paid less ($105)than at the Dr. Nguyen's office. I called Dr. Nguyen office and I told them that I was disappointed and that I would not come back to her office. The receptionist just said: OK. So, I lost $135 and a lot of time. My glasses will have to be redone so I have to wait.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I am currently living in Ottawa. I am still come back to Mississauga to see Dr. Leanne Trang Nguyen. It is worth the drive. I recommended anyone I know to visit her for ANNUAL eye examination. She saved my eyes by detecting an early retinal detachment. She quickly refered me to opthamologist to get it fixed. Now, I still have both eyes at its best.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008