Ratings for Dr. Ryan A. Roy

When I called as new pt, I was desperate to see ANYONE, as I'd been bleeding 10 days, & then had a terrible reaction to the RX my reg Dr prescribed. The appt clerk was so kind in working to rearrange schedule to get me in ASAP. Dr Roy ordered a pelvic USG (in their clinic) just before he saw me. Took his time. Very warm & kind. He'd guessed my problem from my chart & USG confirmed. So impressed w his knowledge. Scheduled surgery & fixed my problem a week later. Feel great. I have a new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor Roy did my hysterectomy. He was very pleasant to be around and the nurses were great. its only been a few months and he did such a excellent job on my incision it is barely visible. . Glad my Doc referred me to him The office stting is comfortable and prompt. .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

This doctor was very attentive concerning my problem and gave me the proper medication to take care of it. He was very thorough and found a Vitamin D deficiency, for which some doctors don't even test. This was especially important for me since I have osteopenia. He is a very good doctor with the bonus of being kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Ryan A. Roy's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal