Ratings for Dr. Tanya D. Martin

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I am a new patient at this office. I must say that I am totally unsatisfied. This Dr. is very unprofessional and unknowleadgeable. Dr. Martin did not even check my vitals even though I have chronic high blood pressure.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I'll never use Immanuel Family Practice again.After the service I got.I had to wait over an hour even though I had an appointment.Since I work for a lab company,I requested for Dr.Martin to send my blood work to my employer's lab, she agreed to do so and advised it wasnt a problem even though they use Spectrum (a different lab).So weeks later I get a bill in the mail from Spectrum.Dr.Martin made the mistake of sending it to the wrong lab.I called to inform Dr.Martin of the bill and her receptionist was rude to me before transferring me to Dr.Martin's voicemail.I had to call back several times and eventually I had the opportunity to speak w/Dr.Martin a few days later.I was shocked w/the unprofessionalism & lack of ownership for her mistake.She quoted "no one is perfect" when I told her it wasn't fair I was being penalized w/a bill for her mistake.The entire convo was very nasty & it ended w/her saying she wouldn't help me w/the issue even though it was her error.Don't use the place ever

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Tanya Martin gave me a very cursory physical which basically consisted of a blood pressure check, but the real problem is her office staff. The receptionist told me on the phone that I didn't need to fast for my physical, which was wrong and caused me to have to come back on another day for blood work. This would have just been a minor inconvenience, but then she insisted on charging me another co-payment. I left and got my insurance provider on the phone for a 3-way call. Turns out Dr. Martin's employee was wrong and should not have tried to charge me, but instead of admitting her mistake she became very rude (to the shock of the insurance company employee) and then hung up on us. Because of the poor service (my wait was longer than the physical), I would not have returned anyway, but it's a shame I wasted the one physical I get this year going here. Please avoid Immanuel Family Practice in Greensboro, NC!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Tanya D. Martin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)