Ratings for Dr. Anne Bond Bonpain

A few years back my wife has laparoscopic surgery to remove an ovary. During the surgery Dr BonPain or who ever was actually doing the surgery nicked her bowel and Dr Bon Pain told us it was repaired laparoscopically but it was not. She was sent home the next day only to return the following day to the emergency room with fever , unusual pain and bloating. It turns out they ( Dr Bonpain we assume) nicked the bowel in several places and did not repair them all. My wife remained in the hospital at Western Wake for 5 more days. While she was there my wife gained 52 pounds from the time she was re admitted( 6 days). Without any further corrective surgery she was sent home by Dr BonPain to basically die because if you do not repair the tears in the bowel you will die from Sepsis. My wife was septic and they released her. I brought her back 2 days later almost dead and the Western Wake emergency room and they wanted to know "who did this to my wife ". I hold them they did and they were horrified. Consequently this is when the cover up for each other begins. We never saw Dr Bon Pain again. My wife had to endure major surgery to repair the holes in her bowel done by Dr Bon Pain. My wife then spent 13 days in intensive care and then was sent home for another 4 months of 3 times a week care for a temporary colostomy bag and to care for the foot and fist size holes left in her abdomen that could only be closed with 2 wound vacs., She has very little muscle tissue left and suffers from hernias with no help in sight . We were told time and time again by different attorney's that the Dr met the standard of care. If this is the standard of care that both Western Wake and Dr Bon Pain want to show case their reputation on then patient beware because as soon something goes wrong they will be nowhere to be found and you r loved one will be left to suffer the consequence of their butchery.. I have all the records ( 400 pages ) and can back up all of my facts with proof.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Bonpain has been my doctor for quite sometime and I am beyond impressed by her knowledge, tremendous bedside manner, and compassion she has. Truly a great doc and I am so blessed to have her in my area.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Bonpain for 2 yrs. I absolutely love her, I felt so comfortable expressing my concerns with her and she was so understanding and attentive. I've had health issues that no one really was able to help and my health issues have resolved. I definitely recommend Dr. Bonpain.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Cares about patients. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

She is the BEST !! Patient, caring and kind while being respectful and informative. Great doctor !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Anne Bond Bonpain's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal