Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Springer

Dr. Springer performed a heart ablation on me back in 2013. He caused me a lot of pain during the procedure and never came to check on me afterwards just spoke to my husband said he wasn't sure he removed the node and left! I guess he was in a hurry to get home and didn't want to be bothered! He couldn't even take the trouble to check on me the next day either probably because he was too busy play golf! Another doctor did come in that day and asked how I was doing and discharged me. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Springer to a dog let alone another human being because he didn't show any concern whatsoever about my pain ,discomfort or care and after two years my tachycardia symptoms are still unresolved!!! Dr Springer performed a heart ablation on me in 2013. During the procedure I was in a lot of pain but he ignored my crying. After the procedure was over he told my husband he wasn't sure he got it because he couldn't replicate the tachycardia and left. He never came to check on me or talk to me while I recuperated overnight in the hospital due to my living a hr away. Instead he just left! Nor did he come back the next day either just sent a different doctor in who had no clue what I had done and just asked how I was doing and discharged me. I found out later from my moms doctor that I should have never had any pain during the procedure and that it was done incorrectly! I guess Dr. springer felt it was more important to go have dinner and play golf the next day instead of caring for his patients! I wouldn't allow him to care for my dog let alone another human being! I still have unresolved Tachycardia issues off and on and will probably have to go to the Cleveland clinic for resolution so I cant and wont recommend him to anyone else due to his lack of caring,treatment and unprofessionalism !

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I feel Dr. Michael Springer is very knowledgable & to the point. Made us feel good about choosing him as the doctor to do life saving procedures on my husband Charles Mattingly. I have already recommended Dr. Springer to my father Louis Schell that is in need of the same procedure. Thank You! Dr. Springer & staff for making us feel like we matter. Sincerely, Tina Mattingly

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Good listener and problem-solver, takes the time to think things through, suggests changes you can make to improve health rather than jumping into surgery.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Springer's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup